Chapter 27 - Bad news bearers

Aizawa starts up his car, and 2 perfectly cut notes. Earlier, he made 4 copies for the Bakugou's and Todorki's note, and also made 1 more copy for Embry's and Seiko's note.

After a 5 minute drive, he arrives at the Todoroki household, and gets out his car. he walks over to his door, and knocks tiwce on the door. Soon enough, a small hearing of unlocking comes, and there Fuyumi Todoroki stands.

"Oh! Mr. Aizawa, what a pleasure it is for you to be here. May I ask what the problem is now?" Fuyumi asks politely.

""Is Seiko and Shoto home right now?"

"Shoto is, but Seiko Isn't. he's staying at a friend's house right now, why? is there something a matter with those too?" Aizawa sighs at this, before composing himself.

"Uhm, there has been a situation. May I come in please? its kind of a long story,"

"Of course! come on in, i'll call Shoto down here." Fuyumi walks away, to what appears to be the steps, and Aizawa walts himself over to there couch. He sits there, until the rest of the Todoroki kids show up down stairs.

"Yoo, Mr. Aizawa, what's the big news huh?" Natsou asks

"You all know of Izuku Yagi, Right?"

"Yeah, we basically grew up with him. he was always over here."

"Last night, he commited suicide. he left Shoto and Seiko two different notes, and you may read them if yiu please." He hands Shoto's note to Shoto, and Seiko's note to Fuyumi and Natsou.

Shock fills the two older kids eyes, and tears well out of Fuyumi's. They all read the notes, and Aizawa begins to slip on his shoes once again, and head for the door. "I'm very sorry for your lose, we couldn't get to him in time. We wish you well," Aizawa says, before officially leaving the Todoroki's home.

With Tsukauchi

He pulls into the Bakugou residents driveway, and gets out of his car. He slams the door shut, before taking in a quick breather. He knows the bakugou's for having short tempers.

He walks up the the nicely painted door, and knocks. Soon enough he hears the shouts of them to get the door. Eventually, a decently tall girl answers.

"What do you want?"

"My names Tsukauchi Naomasa, and I'm a detective for the police's agency. Mind if I come in?"

"Sure, whatever." She moves out the way, and clears a path to there living room. Mrs. bakugou turns a glance to him

"Hm? What did you need detective? Did my son or daughter do something this tine?" She snorts, and the kids yell back at her

"Well..partially, do you know of Izuku Yagi?"

She nods her head. "Yeah, he's the sweetest boy ever. I haven't seen him in the couple months though, he was always so kind. Better than my two brats,"

"Okay..I'm sorry, but last night Izuku Yagi committed Suicide. And he left a note for Katsuki and Kanami bakugou." The two kids walk up and snatch the cut letters from there hand, and read itz

Tears begin to flow out of Kanami's eyes, and she races towards her room. Tsukauchi stands and heads for the doors.

"Please do know that your children can have charges pressed against them for public quirk usage, quirk discrimination, and assault," he ends off with, and walks out the door. He heads into his car, and begins for Stareflare's.

Back with Aizawa

Aizawa knocks again at the Yagi's home, and this time, Inko answers.

"Ah! Hello Shouta, what pleasure is jt that you come here?"