Chapter 28- Preperation

Izuku grabs the final bags and drags them inside of the house. he bites hit hand a bit, letting a trail of blood flow out. he made seprate clippings for the location the respective bags are supposed to go into. He sends two clippings to everyone's room, and 3 to the kitchen where Embry sits, waiting to refill it.

"Hey, Embry, I bought some hair dye as well. wanna help me dye it read tonight?"

"Totally! And i'm dyeing my hair a black-to purple fade, im getting kinda tired of the Dark to light blue, y'know?" Izuku nods his head.

"Once I fake my death last, I would like to dye it fully black with a little bit of gray highlights. I would split dye again if any other colors looked well on me," Izuku nods to this as well.

"Embry, is the Bo staff finished yet?" Izuku asks, helping Embry put a couple of cereal boxes at the top of the fridge.

"Yeah, it is. I added an electrical feature, so when you press a certain button, which I do have stickerd on there, it will automatically send eletricty through thr end of the pole into whatever you aming at. It only has enough volts to knock someone out for 25 minutes," She says, and begins to silently think to herself about more improvements

"Man, you sound like the Erudite. Always thinking and imporving technology and crap, kinda scary."

"Yeah, Totallyyy. Your most def divergent. You're a full mix of Dauntless, Edirute. Just like Tris, expect less stupid. Man I hated her, she was a huge moron, and you'd proably be a dauntless-born' Blaze lets out  large nod in agreement.

"I think Cozbi would be  Abnegation born divergent too, maybe a mix of Amity, Edirute and Abnegation. he always thinking of other people and being selfless, and don't forget hes always willing to help you in your invention sessions. your like two peas in a pod," Embry snickers, and turns to grab more food.

"Seiko's gotta be a Dauntless born and raised, dude's so competitive when he's not sleeping, eating, or listening to music. or when he's helping you with work, you two are peas in a pod too,' She mentions

"I suppose you're right. But anyways, the kitchen's almost done, I can dye my hair after we finish decorarting our rooms. I bought everything you requested on the list. so im gonna finish up, and then well decorate."

she nods, and heads off to the room. and 5 minutes later, Izuku follows her up the steps too.

after a good hour and 30 minutes, they all finish there rooms.

Embry's room ^