Chapter 31- Change of plans

They arrive at the station, nearly at the same time.
Tsukauchi arrived 2 minutes before thiugh. He heads into the building, and sits in his office, before a couple seconds later, a hobo-looking man walks inside.

"so..I managed to get Embry's note, read them both?"

"Yeah..I'll call Sansa over here,"

"SAAAAAANNNNNNSSAAAAAAAAA!"
Tsukauchi yells throughout the office, nearly shaking it. Suddenly, a cat-faced figure pops up beside him.

"Yes?"

"Just listen to these notes, okay?" Sansa nods.

"Dear Family,

Just know, Fuyumi Todoroki and Natsou Todoroki, I love you, and thank you for taking care of me. Even if mom wasn't here, and even if dad was always at work, you still tried your best. And I'm I most grateful. So thank you a bunch.
Shoto, I once tried to love you as my brother, but I never revived the same treatment. Consider this your personal gift.

Dear treehouse buddies,

Im really sorry for doing this, even though we were all good friends. But I cant stay here without Izuku long, he was my bestfriend, and I cant leave him alone. There's not many people I have to stay here with either way. *imaginative shrug*

To everyone else who *might've* cared,
Thank you, whoever you may be, but there's not much I can say. All I can say is I'm grateful you wanted me to stay. But I'd rather stay with izuku, but still, thanks anyways.

-Sincerely, seaaaako,"

"What? When did Todoroki commit? Why wasn't I informed?"

"He commited around one or two nights ago, sorry for not telling you sooner. But remeber Embry,
From Stareflare's?"

"It's alright I suppose..but yes, I do. Why?"

"She also commited suicide, just earlier today. She  passed on the way to the hospital."

"Oh.." Sansa mutters, before turning away.

"Okay, here's Embry's."

"Dear Mrs. Lynn,

Thank you for being like a mother to me, you were always the best! Your chocolate chip cookies were sooo good, I beg the café will survive just off of your cookies! But anyways, sorry for leaving so early alongside Izuku..I guess he really did take a toll on me..

Dear detective buddies, (More like daily customers,)

Thank's for your time at Stareflare's, I totally had a bunch of fun when we had out debate sessions! But anyways, Sorry, but you won't be having dirtier of the breakfast buddies.

And sorry for leaving early.

-Sincerely, I, Embry: Prinzessen of verurteilung

"I just..I cant shake the feeling that this was my fault, I shouldn't have been so forceful, and maybe he wouldn't have ran away," Aizawa mutters loud enough for the rest to hear

"It's not your fault Aizawa, and maybe next time we'll find him. But for now, I need to inform you. The hospital did an autopsy on Embry, and they found out there was no circulating blood before she even died, so she was mainly being controlled,"

"So that's means jt was murder?"

"Most..likely not, no one hated Embry or ever wanted any harm done..I believe it had to do something with a quirk. Sansa, will you search for anyone with a clone quirk?"

"Yepperrrss," he groans, and walks out the room

"I should probably give Sansa a raise.."

"Nah, you think?!?" Sansa yells back into the room

"Hey, Aizawa, how's your son been? I heard Izuku knocked him out clean. Pretty impressive, but still,"

"He woke up the next day, and completely forgot what happened. He kept thinking that he had the picnic with Kaminari yesterday,"

"Well? You did tell him what happened, right?"

"Yeah, I should probably check on him. I don't wanna leave him alone for too long, and I also have to tell his old roommates,"

"Right. Go over to my house and tell them, they should be in there bedroom right now. You have a key, go ahead,"

"Right. Bye,"

"See ya,"

Aizawa walks out the office and into his already started up car, and heads on his way.

"

"So..what should we do know? All of us faked our deaths and such..." Izuku thinks at this for a moment, before coming to an agreement.

"The entrance exam for support course begins soon, are you goiung to enter? We can start there,"

"Hell yeah! Me and Embry, A total wonder-duo! Ou and Seiko shoukd join too! I mean- Seiko would make a good gen Ed, and then be able to climb into the hero course with the sports festival, and then alsoallofuscanbeinojesxhopandatthesamwplaxdsowesonthavetoworryaboutbeungseperatedorbeingboredwhiketheothersareoutsomewhereesleand-"

"COZBI! Drop my habits, please,"

"My bad, my badd,"

"Anyways..that was a pretty good idea, I'm just worried about getting caught again. Me and Seiko intend on being Vigliantes," Seiko nods

"Right..right, okay. Scratch that. Maybe you could start your big list in tonight? Me and Emery finished your costume designs and support gear!" Cozbi announced, and Embry pounces up

"Yeah, yeah! The costumes came out sooo cool, you two always come up with the best ideas! I swear we're like the best duos, you guys give us the great and also amazing ideas; and we use them, and it's like a perfect collision!"

"I know right!"

"Yeah, and I think your over-exaggerating joy and excitement is the main thing you two have in common," Seiko says dryly, and rolls his eyes

"Whatever grandpa!"

"Okay..Embry, have you finished the staff? I don't wanna use the same weapons I used for citrine,"

"Yep! I even added the electrical part at the end, that way when you press this button," Embry goes and scrambles to grab the staff, "Jt will immediately send shocks enough to knock someone out cold for a good hour! Pretty sweet, huh?"

"And..Cozbi, the bow n' arrow?"

"Yep, I added multiple different versions of the arrows,like some have smoke bombs inside, so when there shot and something, they will instantly release smoke, and same thing for the electrical. There's also some with bullet vials me and Embry made, they're meant to feel like you got shot with a bullet," Cozbi fist bumps Embry next to him.

"That..was a of if explaination. But cool, thank guys,"

"Oh No problemo! You gave us ideas! But anyways, we need an idea for the entrance exam..any ideas?"

"How about Erasure and Midnight? I know Erasure's quirk makes people quirks disappear until he blinks, maybe you do do something to make it easier?"

"yes."

"And for midnight, her gas is hard to put in a certain direction, you could make something to help her with that too,"

"YES!"

"O...k" Izuku says, cringing away

"Hey, Seiko? What's wrong?"

"I just realized, that since we all faked our deaths, do you think they're gonna tell our past roommates?"

"Change of plans."

———————————————————————————
Word count: 1124

Y'all- I am so sorry for the slow updates. And also thank you guys for all the reads,views,etc while I wasn't writing.

Anyways, have a good rest of your day!