35 - Explosions

With Embry and Cozbi

"Embry, Embry, slow down!" Cozbi yells at her. Embry loosens her grip, realizing how tight Jt was.

"Sorry Cozbi..I Didn't want you to see Blaze like that. He wouldn't be happy if you did," she turns around

"Well, he didn't look happy anyways! Still not n excuse to drag me!" Embry laughs

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I was just upset and worried," Cozbi nods, he likes it when people openly admit stuff to him.

Plus, a while ago, Izuku taught him his master manipulation skills, so now, he can get nearly anyone to admit the truth to him. Pretty handy skill.

They continue there walk over to the tall, golden gates entrance. The schools name, 'UA' Plastered in a bold font across the front.

Embry and Cozbi scan there passes, and the door opens to them, allowing them in.

Once they get inside, they starts walking to there class, 1-H for support.

"Embry! Cozbi! GOOOOOD MORNING!" Shouts Mei as she runs down the hallway. Following her is a very slow-paced shinsou, and his eyebags looking just as deep.

"Morning, Mei and Shinsou!" Shinsou grunts back a Goodmorning.

"So? How's general Ed going for you?"

"Okay I guess..they mainly teach basic self defense skills and normal things you would learn in high school. Extremely boring. I hope to climb the ranks in the sports festival."

"That's great! We totally believe in you, Shin!" Embry says, and pumps her fist into the air with enthusiasm

"We have to get to class! By shinsou!" Mei waves him a goodbye, and drags the over to class 1-H. She opens the nearly 9'0 tall door, which is one they assume is for people with height-enchantment quirks.

Mei opens the door proudly, and her positive-attitude immediately lights up the room, like a ray of sun just flashed on them.

Embry pulls out her shades, and puts them on her eyes. "You're to bright, Mei." She continues to
Smile anyways.

"Goodmorning, Mei, Cozbi, Embry. Take a seat." Mr. Hajime says, pointing at there desks. The trio walk to the somehow in line desks, and sit down.

"Today, we're making a support item for someone in the hero's course or someone else of your choice. You have to the end of this month to finish it, and it's starts today.

You may head to the lab now!" Mr. hajime announces proudly, finally the positive energy Mei and Cozbi were both producing got to him.

"Hmm..I was thinking, We should work on something together. That way we'll have time to work on two or three projects?" Embry suggestS

"Yeah! Totally! We can work on 1 for Keio, One for blaze, and One for a hero course student!"

"Oo, oo, can I pick the hero course student? Pleeeease!?" Mei gets on her knees, nearly pleading.

"Okay, okay! You don't have to beg!" The three of them laugh and Mei stands up again.

"Well, I was thinking, since the two boys do things early in the morning, we should make something for them that benefits them in the day."

"Smart idea! And what about the hero course students?"

"Hmm..I was thinking Uraraka Ocacho! Her quirk is so cool and interesting, it's Zero Gravity! Anything she touches with her quirk activated will loose gravity,"

"Okay..maybe I can ask someone to film her in training so we can all get a good idea of what she can get help with?" The group mentally agrees with the plan, and sets on there way to class 1-A.

"This is your fault, dipshit," Seiko whisper-curses out, and Izuku puts a silencing finger over his mouth.

"I will accept your cursing and swears later. Right now, we have to try to not get caught by the Villian's that are clearly hunting us down!" Izuku whispers back to him.

Seiko rolls his eyes and keeps watxh outside of the small peak hole they have. Hiding Beiong a group or boxes and tables isn't easy, because one peak hole you have something in-front of it is blocking the view.

"God, sometimes I wish we were normal people, so we could call the police and get them on help us out of this." Izuku's brain comes up wifh an idea almost immediately after Seiko said this, like a lightbulb flicking on.

"Yeah..yeah we should call the hero's. Tsukauchi. I have his number because he left It in on of the alleyways I patrol. We call him to get us out of here."

"Cutttiiiieeeees!~ Where are you..? Come out come out wherever you are!~" Toga sings out to them, and Dabi shuts her up .

"Be quiet, Vampire. You know you bite," Toga rolls her eyes and pouts.

"Yeah, well that's suppose to be a suprise! It's to lure them out!"

"Yeah, Well your luring people out isn't the greatest is it now?! I don't see them out here!"

"Whatever. Hater! I'll get my blood eventually!" Toga nudges him in the ribs.

"Yeah, we're totally fucked." Seiko whispers in defeat. Izuku puts his silencing finger back up.

Izuku slowly pulls out his phone and silences it, turning down the volume. He dials Tsukauchi's number.

"Hello. This is Tsukauchi here."

"Tsukauchi! Its me, the new vigilante duo you've been hunting down recently. I need your help now, there's not much time to explain-"

"Hey, hey, slow down. What's happening? And what's with vigilante's randomly calling me asking for help.."

"We're being tracked by the Leauge of Villans, they want us for something and are trying to kidnap us. If you don't get to the location I sent you, we might as well be dead meat."

"I- okay.. I'll send some hero's over there too you. Don't think your off of your arrest." The duo sigh, nearly crying at being caught almost 2 weeks into there chaos.

"Finee..if you help me, I might as well go with you." Seiko mutes the phone from behind him.

"What if he finds out identity?!" He nearly yells.

"..then our hard work will go to no use."

Seiko lets out a much needed sigh. Until they here light footsteps heading towards them.

"Shiggy! I found them~"

"Oh shit. We're totally fucked."

"God dammit, why do I go with you sometimes?" The duo feels someone chip the pressure point in there neck, and they both collapse into a pair of arms

"All for one better give me a fucking raise." Dabi curses out before herding the duo out.

———————————————————————————
Word count: 1088

I took a longer birthday break than I expected- I've been gone, and now I'm out of town, in a different city away from mine. So Jt has taken a while. Sorry.

But anyways, have a good rest of your day.