Chapter 11 - Yueei

'Thinking'
"Speaking"
"Buff Might"
(A/n's note)
—————————————🥬————————————

July 28th, Thursday, 2:00 PM
With Izuku

Izuku pances around, walking back and forth from the kitchen to the table.

"Izuku, it'll be okay I swear! Just don't break character-."

"That's the thing! What if I break character?! What if they figure out who I am?! What if Nezu knows I'm Citrinw? What if he's not impressed enough? What if-"

"IZUKU!" Seiko yells, putting both his hands on his shoulders.

"H-huh? Oh, I'm over thinking this, arent I?" Izuku aks, wiping Seiko's hands off of him.

"Yes, you are. Don't worry, if your nervous, you'll only blow your cover. So just stay calm, you've got this dude!" He pats Izuku's back, giving him a reassuring smile. Izuku smiles back, and hugs him

"Thanks, Seiko. Do..you mind staying here with the 3 of them? They really like you ya know." Seiko laughs, taking his hand off Izuku's back.

"Yeah. They still do like you. I don't always have to fill for you cause' you feel they wouldn't like you."

"Yeah..but I'm barley ever here, I just feel kinda bad.." izuku shifts his gaze away from Seiko, not wanting to face the embarrassment of saying it

"Dude, your literally helping take care of 3 people, laying for there coursers, buying food and clothes, and even more. You're overworking yourself for everyone else. You really should think of yourself sometimes," he says, and picks up the small bag from off the floor.

"Im worried for you, Izuku, so once you're done, you're taking tonight off. No work, no vigilante stuff. Your the hardest worker in the house, you need some rest." He says, and pushes the bag into Izuku's hands.

Izuku stares down at the bag, thinking. Maybe he does do all of that, but he's not the hardest worker. He could work a lot harder, he didn't work nearly as hard as his biological father did. He was a whole hero, number 1, so he worked way harder.

Right?

Izuku's looks back up , and gives Seiko a nod. He smiles, and walks away towards the other 3.

Izuku turns around, slipping ok his red converses and walks out the door. He hops onto his bike, the UA pass clutched tightly in his hand, and he rides it down over to the school.

He arrives at the large school, and looks around in amazement. Maybe he could've gone here one day. But he can't now, if he were to get caught, they'd send him back to his parents. Back to the bullying, back to the neglect.

He didn't want that, so he shook the feeling off. He parked his bike, and then used the UA a pass to swipe the gates open.

The large yellow gates open up to him, and he walks in. He goes into the school, and the first thing he sees is Aizawa standing there.

"Hello, Kobayashi."

"Hello, eraserhead!" Izuku chants, the hobo man looking a little shocked, but wipes it off his face

"Howd you know I was eraserhead?" He asks him

"I'm a major fan of hero's, I have bunches of notebooks, so I know a lot of spotlight and underground hero's! Like you for example!"  Izuku laughs off the questions, and walks up to Aizawa.

He leads the way, heading up two flights of steps, taking a left and then right in the hallway, until they finally reached the principal's office

Aizawa to one large sigh before turning the wooden doorknob and opening the door.

There sits, the legendary rat satan, Nezu. The most intelligent 'being' on earth, more like bear-mouse-rat  thing. He really shouldn't be considered a 'being' but it's whatever it is.

"Ah! Kobayashi, Welcome!" Nezu says, and he waves over to a chair next to him

"Thanks for having me, Nezu-sensei!" He says, smiling

"It's not a problem, but since your here, would you like to play a game of chess with me?" Nezu smiles, and the room's aura is filled with nezu's sataness

Izuku shivers, but then smiles anyway. "Sure! Im Not the greatest at Chess though," they both laugh, and nezu pulls out the chess board.

Aizawa watches as the two compete, both extremely determined and focused. The room's tension level is atleast a 10 if it wasn't a 10 already. He continues to watch, until one says something.

"Checkmate."

Nezu? No, Kobayashi? He beat Nezu in a chess game? It's basically impossible for anyone to beat him in chess. He's like a chess master.

Kobayashi and Nezu start laughing, and he puts the chess board away. "That was great Kobayashi! I would love to play again sometime," nezu says, while snickering

"Of course! Next time I do have time I'll bring one of my sisters!" He says, also laughing.

"Hey, Kobayashi, would you take a IQ test if I put it with your assignments?" Nezu asks him

"Yeah, sure. Are you gonna put it in my siblings too?"

"Only if you want."

"Okay, than great! But I have to go now, it's 3:00 and there probably out doing something wild. I'll see you next time, Nezu-sensei!" He says, before scooting out his chair and waving.

Nezu waves back to him, and Izuku walks out the door, Aizawa staying behind for a couple of minutes.

"That kid is really incredible, I know what you mean now. He makes great coffee, can pass your course, can beat you in chess, I just wonder what else he can do." Aizawa says, using his fingers to list off what he knows so far

"I know..it's quite amazing, isn't it? I had a great time playing against him." Nezu says, smirking that Satan-like smile again

"Yeah, the kids really nice too. If he's like that, I just wonder how his siblings would be."

"He's the smartest of the 4, and the oldest as well. Apparently he works to help his mother out with taking care of them. He is really sweet," Nezu turns on his tea maker, and starts in his green tea

"Really? I didn't know that. You never talk about kids so nicely."

"Yes, I know, but this kid is something else," Nezu pauses.

"He's something more, interesting."

———————————————————————————
Word count: 1029

This chapter took me a bit longer to do mainly because I was at my friends house and then they were at mine for the past 3/4 days.

But other than that, have a good rest of your day!