Chapter 25- Explanation, Seiko

He softly knock on Seiko's door, and hears a groan from the other side. He chuckles to himself, before He hears the turning coming from the handle

"It's unlocked," he says, his voice muffling through the door

Izuku sigh, and grab the handle to the door, before slowly turning it. The first thing he notices is Seiko laying face-first on the floor

"Seiko? You good? Why are you laying face-first?" He grunts from the pillows before turning over

"I don't know, I just felt like it?"

Izuku sighs, before going to sit on the other side of the pallet, "I have something to tell you, Seiko. I already told Embry," he says in a more serious tone.

"What is it?"

"I plan on faking my death as Izuku, and getting a new identity."

"What? What's that suppose to mean?" Seiko asks, not sitting up against the dresser to face him. Izuku explains his decently thought out plan, and Seiko listens

"I'll do it, too. I don't wanna have to associate myself with my family, I don't wanna remeber them while I'm here either." He says.

Izuku's eyes reveal a glint of happiness, before shutting it out and walking to the door. He grabs the handle. but before he leaves, he turns to Seiko.

"We'll have to do it at different times..but still, thank you."

"It's not a problem, dude!" Seiko gives of his slightly dull smile, and izuku smiles back.

"I'll be making the bed frames, you can paint if if you want. But you'll have to buy the color when we go to the store,"

"Didn't bring my dad's credit cards' for no reason."

"Anyway..get dressed, Embry made breakfast and we're leaving in 45."

"Sir yes sir izuku sir!" They both laugh, and Izuku finally heads out the door.

He sighs, and lightly leans on the wall next to the door. He crouched down, his back facing the wall, and sits there, thinking to himself.

'Seiko's on board..that's good, but what about Embry? She still has to decide, I don't wanna rush her but I need to get this done, and quickly..' he lets out a shakey breath he didn't know he was holding

' I'll just text the guy, then maybe tomorrow-'

"Zuku? You okay?" A voice asks from above him. He takes his head out of his knees and looks at them

He shrugs in response

"Something wrong?" Embry asks him, she sits down beside him in the same position

"No..there's just a lot of things to do, and I'm worried about my old roommates, we were all great friends..but I left them with hero's."

"Zuku, we can visit them once we get everything situated, okay? Once you- 'fake your death' well visit them, make sure they know you're alive."

Izuku nods, and stands up, giving Embry a hand to help her too. She takes it and stands next to him

"Thanks..I have to go text the dude, and tomorrow night I'm going to see him. Did you make your decesion at all?" He asks her hesitantly

"I've got nothing to lose now!" she announced proudly

"Sweet, I'll text him."

"Alrighty, I'll drag Seiko to the store with me! Text me watcha want for your room!"

"Okay..bye, Em."

"Bye Zuku!"

Short time skip

Izuku sits in the alleyway he was texted to meet up , and sighs in a slight frustration. The guy was suppose to be here a good 10 minutes ago.

Finally, after waiting another 5 minutes, the man with medium length brown hair and a red jacket, shows up .

"Hey, citrine."

"Hey..so, ready to make that clone?"

"Yeah, you bet. Which town in musutafu are we going too by the way?"

"Main one. I use to live there, Aizawa should be patrolling there right now. Thanks for doing this for the three of us by the way."

"No problem dude, you totally saved my ass before!" The boy chants happily. Izuku nods in response, and they walk to the tallest building in Musutafu's main town.

"Alright..I know Aizawa comes here every night at 12:30 PM to sit here, and we're here at..12:23," izuku confirms

"Sweet, so a good 7 minutes? Should I make the clone soon?"

"Yeah, make jt once jt hits 12:25, Aizawa will be a mile or two away, but he'll be able to see it." He puts on a shit-eating grin, and the kid backs up a bit.

"This is gonna be one interesting night, huh?"

"Sure is."

The kid begins to make the clone as soon as jt hits 12:25, and he controls jt to sit in the very ledge of the building. Izuku outs his old pair of shoes and a note in them, and backs away to a hidden spot on the roof with the kid.

They watch around, and notice Aizawa a mile away, eyes widening at the sight infront of him. Izuku watches as Aizawa picks up his pace, but won't make jt in time to catch the clone.

The clone stands up , and gets closer to the edge, and Aizawa races into the building, quickly climbing the hard concrete steps.

He reached there, and the clone has already started falling. Izuku's grin turns even wider, and he watches the tears spill out of Aizawa's eyes.

"IZUKU!" He shouts, and they watch ad he runs to the risk, seeing a bloody clone, and his limbs bent to abnormal directions

"shit..shit..SHIT! We just got him back..why?" Aizawa drops to his knees, and r he and his phone, most likely dialing Tsukauchi.

Izuku taps the boys shoulder, and he nods, them both disappearing out of sight.

"That..was..AMAZING! They totally fell for jt, I can't believe what they'll think for todoroki's kid."

"Hey, what is your exact name? I never got it?"

"It's Cozbi, I ya not my birth name, b jt means deceiver."

"Great name, Cozbi!" Izuku smiles

"What's your name? Since Izuku' dead now..who are you suppose to be?" Cozbi asks

"I plan on dying my hair red..so how about blaze?" Cozbi aggressively nods in response

"That sits you a bunch!"

"Thanks, Cozbi."

"No problemo, Blazeo." He chants

"No. Never again."

"My bad, my bad..."

———————————————————————————
Word count: 1050

Thank you guys for 6K reads, and 30+ votes! It's much appreciated!

But anyways, have a good rest of your day!