Chapter 16- Invasion

'Thinking'
"Speaking"
"Buff Might"
(A/n's note)
—————————————🥬————————————

August 1st, Monday, 1:00 PM,

"A favor? Citrine? Are you okay, did something send a pole through you or what? You never ask for help?"

"It's, not me..you remeber those missing kids we talked about?"

"Yeah..what about it?"

"I know them. I came to the place there staying today..I was the one that helped them, and when I came today, Hikari and Eimiko were taken by Chisaki. Kenji's hurt, and Izuku's not seen."

Tsukauchi pauses for a moment, shocked about what he's hearing right now.

"Send the location or meet us new at Stareflares. Me, Aizawa, and Sansa are here right now drinking some coffee Nezu's prodigy left for us. When you get here, I want an explanation."

Izuku hums in response, and hangs up the phone. He changes, then picks up Kenji and sets him on his back again, until he bites his hand

Blood comes seeping out, and Izuku expands it, makes a motorcycle with it. He hops onto it, after solidifying it, and hops on, putting Kenji in the back.

Kenji wakes up and gets the hint, he holds on tightly, and they head out of the forest

They arrive at stareflare's, and Izuku texts them hes here. He waits, lying besides the motorcycle.
Kenji besides him

He watches the three walk out the cafe, Tsukauchi on hot heels to get over to him

"Citrine?! You really have him?!"

"Yes..I wasn't lying, Tsukauchi.." he says, his voice distancing . Aizawa walks up, and hits Tsukauchi on his head. He winced, and rubs his head

"Anyways, this is Kenji Kamisato..? What should we do then?"

"Overhaul took the two girls earlier today, and I need to get them back. But someone has to watch Kenji, I don't want him to be alone after what happend.." he says, and continues, "I want you to stay with one of you. I don't want him in a emergency foster care system, if not, I'd rather keep him with me."

"I..can take him, I already have another purple haired kid in my house..and my husband is there too," Aizawa sighs, offering himself up.

Izuku nods, thanking Aizawa. Kenji tells Aizawa about the glitter bombs, and he gives terrifying flares back to izuku

He rubs his neck, slightly laughing.

"I still need to find Ei and Hikari..so, I'm gonna need a little help. Preferably you, eraserhead. Maybe midnight if you can drag her here."

"Okay..I'll ask her, why do you need her anyways?"

"It's easier to knock everyone out silently. I don't know if I want to fight Chisaki yet, I might need more time. All I really want is to get the two girls back."

"Okay..and, we will put izuku in the news. See if he's seen anywhere."

He nods, his slightly worried face covered in the hoodie and mask. He turns to Kenji, who's basically slumped over on the Motorcycle, and laughs

"Hey..while you have him, do you mind training him? I know he wants to be a hero. And I totally respect that, but I don't have much time at all to train him.." he says

"Sure, As long as he doesn't turn into a mini version of you."

"Oh, pssh, that's not very likely. Well...nevermind. It's highly likely."