Chapter 24- Explanation, Embry

"Oh my god, Zuzu, ur like the best cook ever!" Embry says through a stuffed mouth, and izuku closes it.

"Swallow your food first, then speak, pyscho. And thank you, I had to cook for this pig over here," he says, pointing at Seiko

"Hey! You were always willing, so why not take the blessings that are sent to me?" He tries to imitate an angelic voice, but ends up sounding like a 7th grader.

They all laugh, and continue eating Izuku's 'Prized-Katsudon,' Which was basically his biological mother's recipe, just made better.

"Anyways, Zuku, I'm tired. Imma go to sleep, and then can we go to that store for decorations?" Izuku nods in response, and Seiko happily skips over to his room.

"I'm gonna go to bed too, Zuku, thanks for the Katsudon!" Embry pats his head, and puts her dish into the sink

Soon he follows after, and puts his dish in too, and washes them. Once he finishes, he quietly creeps up the steps, and goes to his room, the first one.

Earlier, when he had finished the rooms, he made mini signs that indicated who's room was who's.

He opens the brown wooden door, and flops on the pallete he made on the floor with the mattress, due to him throwing away the bed frame.

He sits there for a moment, thinking about this new idea. What's ahead of him. What'll hell have to sacrifice.

And the sacrifice, would be watchung his own funeral.

Not jt that way, no. He already knows a plan in order to kill "Izuku Midoriya," and move on to a different life.

Maybe if he faked his death the first time, he wouldn't have Been caught. But it's too late to think towards the past now, he had to think more in depth of how'll he execute this.

Here's his idea so far:

Create a fake robot, One that acts just like me, extremely similar, maybe make one for Seiko if he wishes to leave his identity too.

Text Aizawa, make him know of the robot's location, and have the robot waiting in the rooftop.

Jump just a couple minutes before Aizawa arrives, make sure he At least sees a little bit, so he can verify that 'Izuku Midoriya' is dead.

And in the end, hopefully, he will get a guaranteed of watching his funeral.

Now, he has to figure out what building, and how long jt would take to build a robot. Or maybe he doesn't have too, maybe he could find a clone and fake it.

Maybe, he can find someone with a duplication quirk, and he'll be able to use that as an advantage. The sooner he's dead, the sooner he can start a new life.

He also has to figure out what his new identity will be named, he can't use Kohaku, Izuku, Kobayashi, or Midoriya anymore. Those are out of picture.

K, what about Kiyoshi? Jt was a name of his old friend, when he was 6, Kiyoshi had a small area in the forest a little bit away from the Treehouse. Him, Seiko, and Kiyoshi hung out any time they had.

Until, Kiyoshi was killed, by some men in the forest, who where 'The new Villian's, the ones you will forever be afraid of.'

Even in his years, he never figured out who those 'Villains.' Were, the only thing he knew, is that one man had shaggy blue hair.

He respected Kiyoshi, he was just a few years older than him, but was anyways helpful, and he always helped them with injuries. They had too bury him at the stump of his favorite tree, the tallest but most beautiful one.