Chapter 4-Runaway

'Thinking'
"Speaking"
"Buff Might"
(A/n's note)
—————————————🥬————————————
July 15th, Friday, 4:45 PM
Izuku contines to walk home, quietly muttering about what he was going to do, or tenically a plan.
He already had some small ideas in what he could to, and he even had thoughts of telling Seiko so he wouldn't be alone.

When he reaches his home, he opens the door and shuts it, running to his room. He grabs an empty notebook and writes "Plans" on it. He opens the first page, and jots down his ideas.

Idea one:
Go to the old treehouse in the forest north of here, Focus on rebuilding it and training.

Idea two:
Live in an abandoned building until he sums enough money to buy a apartment.

Idea three:
Get a job at the local café that's near by, get enough money, and start Vigilante work as a late night job.

So far, he likes the ideas of 1 and two. So why not combine them?

Idea four:
Go to the old treehouse, Get a job at the local café and focus on rebuilding and training, with being Vigilante  as a side job.

Where the vigilante idea came from? Well, if he couldn't be a hero, why not work as neutral? Then, he could take down the hero's who have done wrong stuff, and same for villians

Izuku decides to go with Idea for. The combination of ideas 1 and 3. He starts packing a small group of bags with clothes, water, food, money, a small blanket, charger, and headphones.

Maybe he'll just grab the other stuff later.

Izuku tries to open the creaking window as quietly, but it just freaks louder. Izuku cringes away from the sound as he continues to open it

As soon as he opens it, he realizes, isn't he suppose to tell Seiko?

But how would Seiko react to him running away? Would he be happy? Would he be mad? Maybe he wouldn't understand. But it's still better to tell the one person who cares, right?

Izuku goes back to his desk and tears out a page from his notebook,

'Hey, Seiko.
I decided to run away from my family and the school. My mom and dad have been neglecting me ever since the quirk diagnosis, they don't even acknowledge I'm there anymore. Izumi and her friends are a bunch of a holes, and I'm tired of dealing with them.

I wanted to tell you because you've been with me this whole time, and I do still want to see you. I don't want you to think I just disappeared in mid air like everyone else will. I already have a full plan.

When you do read this, please don't tell anyone. I'm at our secret treehouse in the forest north of us. Again, please don't tell anyone about this unless is absolutely necessary.

- sincerely, izuku.'

He signs off the note, sighing. He picks up the piece of paper and grabs an envelope out the drawer next to him. He folds the letter, stuffing it in. He rights 'To: Seiko' in the middle and throws it in his bag

Finally, he goes out the window and smells the fresh air from outside. He slowly climbs off the roof, landing in his feet.

He begins to walk towards Seiko's house, seeing at its only a 5 minute walk, They're basically neighbors.

He continues to walk west of his house until he sees an upcoming house, with the sign 'The Todoroki Family' im the middle of the lawn. He opens there mailbox and puts the letter in there, shutting it after.