Chapter 22- Cleaning

Izuku wakes up from his 'power-nap,' or so he calls it, and begins to fold the blankets he used that night. He scotches them over to the side, leaving Seiko to sleep on the floor.

Izuku sighs, and grabs his phone. He searches for Embry's number, and calls it.

"KOBAYASHI?! The news had said you were the vigilante- CITRINE! Not that I mind all that anyways, but you LIED ABOUT YOUR NAME TOO?! YOU CANT BELIEVE HOW WORRIED I W-"

"Embry..I know..and I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to call off on leave until jm safe to be working at the Café again.."

Embry pauses, and a silent tear can be heard from the other side of the phone. "C-can I come wit you then? I promise, I'll be useful, I. An build support gear, I've been studying in engineering and also me and my best friend are daughters of inventors. I swear."

Izuku sighs, and mentally notes he might just regret this.

"Sure, Embry, but who's your best friend anyways?" He asks

"Mei Hatsume! You've served her once, we've been building stuff together her since we were babies!" She shouts an exciment, and izuku moves the phone away from his ear.

"Okay..meet me in the alleyway between the danger zone of Musutafu, Veiynehill. I'll send you a location."

"Alright! I'll make sure I'll back a bag, my mom and dad are gone for the next month or so, I don't know why either."

"Okay..be there at 6PM, Seiko should be up by then.."

"Who's Seiko?"

"My best friend ever since my quirk diagnosis, he's like a brother to me. And he decided to join me when I said I was leaving."

"AWH, that's so sweet! Well I'll tell Mrs. Lynn that we'll be gone for a couple months, but hold us a spot as her employees!"

"Alright. Thanks, Embry."

"No problemo! I'll be ready by 6!" She hangs up thr phone, and izuku tosses jt over to his bag. He turns around to Seiko, to see him peaking out the edge of the blanket.

"Who's Embry? She sounds nice."

"Hmmm, taking a liking into my Co-worker, hm?"

Seiko's face flushes, "OF COURSE NOT!! Ugh, why are you like this?!"

"It's okay to like my coworker, Seiko, she's really nice. I'm sure she'll love you a lot." He winks, and Seiko's face turns more red than it was before,

Seiko turns around in his blanket, and silent mumbles to himself about Izuku's aggravating teasing. Izuku chuckles, than turns to the house.

"Hey, Seiko, wanna meet you with Embry for me? I'm gonna clean the house while you're on your way. It's the alleyway we stopped by when he made jt to Veiynehill."

"Sure, captain." Izuku rolls his eyes, and turns to the kitchen part of the building.

" Izuku rolls his eyes, and turns to the kitchen part of the building