Chapter 26- A new edition

"Hey, Blaze, do you think I could stay for a while?" Cozbi asks, breaking the silence between them.

"Hm...sure, I think there's a spare room down the hallway, but may I ask why?"

"Well, before, I was actually planning on moving to America with my sister. she was 20, so she was going to check out a place there and then come to get me. on her flight there though, it crashed, and there weren't any survivors. smm m I'll o currently, I have no one to stay with...and I might just have the slightest fear of being alone?"

Blaze laughs at that, before commenting, "then you can totally stay, you're helping me out after all. I just hope you don't mind 2 more roommates."

Cozbi grins at this. "Tell me 'bout them, I'm bound to get to know them if I'm gonna be living with you guys," he slightly hits Blazes shoulder, and he hits back

"Well, I'll start of with Embry, she's about 16 or 17? but anyways, she's our psycho inventor friend, she loves to build stuff and is amazing at making breakfast. She was my co-worker at Stareflare's café until my past identity was found. she moved in when we moved to our new house, and shes currently there now, probably working on something."

"She sounds really sweet, so go on, who else?"

"Then there's Seiko, he has been my best friend since my quirk diagnosis at 4 or 5 years old. he's been with me ever since the start, and we use to have a tree house together. he's always been really lazy and overdramatic, but extremely knowledge in fighting. knowing him, he's most likely sleeping right now." Cozbi chuckles, before yawning slightly.

"Tired already?" Blaze comments, and Cozbi snorts

"yeah, its a drawback of my quirk. Its kinda hard to keep a clone going, y'know? I can still keep my quirk active when im sleeping though," he informs, before yawning once again

"I'll cary you back, we still have 5 more minutes. Till I get that spare room cleaned you can sleep in my room or on the couch. Mind you the building was slightly abandoned before we found it so it's kinda rusty right now."

"It's fine, whatever works. Thanks, Blazeo,"

"I thought we agreed no more blazeo?"

'It was more..of a one-sided agreement." Cozbi hops on Blaze's back, and he begins walking towards the house once again.

"I would prefer a full agreement, but whatever. Night, Cozbi," Blaze says, and after a while pf not getting a response, he hears the quiet snoring of the orange hair on his back. Blaze notes to make fun of him for this, and continues walking towards there house.

With Aizawa

"Tsukauchi, look, Izuku left a note in his shoes." Aizawa says, his eyes still bloodshot red and puffy from crying. Tsukauchi's eyes look nearly the same, but little less, seeing as he was already tired enough.

"DO you want me to read it?" Aizawa nods.

"Dear Aizawa, Tsukauchi, and Sansa,

I hope you know this isn't all your fault. my identity was found, and I have no more of a reason to live. I do not want to live a captive life, where everyone around me will just end up betraying me or breaking me further. I don't want to stay with hero's who have told me what I can't be anymore. I don't want to live with the guilt of running away form you guys. I do feel bad, and im sorry for knocking out shinsou the other day. I know nothing will ever make this right, which is why I have no reason to stay. I apologize on my behalf. But please show this note to the respective people, and now goodbye. "

Tsukauchi takes in a large breathe, and skims the note down again. "Theres more parts for other people, should we red those too?"

"Yeah go ahead. I'll be fine." The detective nods.

"To the Yagi's.

I hope you sincerely know, I hate you, and majority of my problems were caused from you. Maybe if you never neglected me, forgot about me, appreciated my efforts, actually cared, this wouldn't have ended like this. maybe if you all weren't so self centered, this wouldn't have happened. maybe I would even refer to myself as a Yagi. But for now, goodbye."

"To Izumi Yagi, Katsuki Bakugou, Kanami Bakugou, and Shoto Todoroki.

I hate you guys too, just even more. and more of my problems have been caused from you as well. You bullied me. tormented me, crushed my dreams, and turned everyone against me. Everyone turned a blind eye to me or joined you in my torment. You thought it was funny, and I thought it was hell. we have different mindsets, so I cannot stay with you any longer. So for now, goodbye."

"To Seiko Todoroki, And Embry.

thank you, for always sticking by my side as well, and I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry that I must go so early and leave you behind. I've never been more grateful for you guys in my life. You never cared for my quirk, and always treated me like a normal person. I apologize for being so selfish, but I cant live this life with you. so for now, goodbye."

"To my past roommates,

Thank you for trusting me the littlest bit to stay with me. Even if some nights I felt as if my trust to you wasn't the same as I was giving, even if I felt like I would never be close to any of you guys because I never had much time, I always appreciated your company when I was there. You were always nice, and treated me like a normal person. So this is my thank you, and I apologize for being so selfish. Goodbye for now, you guys.

The salty and hot tears Aizawa once thought were gone come flowing back again, but this time lighter. he reflects on the notes that he gave to Seiko Todoroki, and the girl named Embry, and his past roommates, compared to everyone else

"Do you really think we messed up so badly? He even asked us to show this to everyone else, how would they feel about this? God I hate being a bad news bearer,' Aizawa says, and Tsukauchi nods in agreement.

"Ill cut the note from the different parts, and we'll deliver them to there respective people, okay/ we can do this together for now. I will let you have the rest of the week off, and I will tell Nezu too. I will also inform Sansa on this, he was sick today."

"Okay, Thanks, Tsukauchi. I have scissors on me, just cut up the note, and I'll give it to the Todoroki's and Yagi's, you find Embry from Stareflare's, and the Bakugou kids. we'll meet back up later."

"Alright, be careful, Aizawa."

"You too, Tsukauchi."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1156

Thank you guys for 7K reads1 And also, don't ask why I'm releasing this chapter at 1:54 on a school night. I have sleeping issues. Its a rough life out here

But anyways, have a good rest of your day1