A/N: Serious Talk

Hi everyone. Thank you all for sticking with this story until the end. I was honestly planning on continuing this all the way to Shippuden, but unfortunately I have to end it here for now, I'll leave what will happen to them in Shippuden up to your imagination unless I decide to write it someday.

I would like to apologize to those who wants Shiori to go back to the village. Believe me, that was my original intention, however, due to the majority of the comments wanting Shiori to go with Sasuke, I have to make changes. So really, I'm really sorry. Maybe if I had the chance or time, I'll make an alternate ending. I'm not sure yet.

I'm in my last year of high school and I really have to start getting ready for College. I have to get ready to apply to my new school, moving into an apartment near the school and all that stuff. I have to really think about what I want to do with my future so I have to focus on it a bit more.

I'm an introvert and I'm spoiled and pampered all my life. My family does what I want, buys me what I want, gives me what I want, and make what I want happen without question. I never had to do things for myself so the outside world is very new to me. I never liked going outside much because it scares me, I'm inexperienced to the outside world.

But I want to be more independent, scary as it may seem to me, but I'm growing up now, I have to learn to take care of myself. The College I'm going to attend is a private school at another city, hours away from my home, the school my older brother (cousin) attended.

This will be the first time I'll be away from my family and actually be more independent. I'm gonna share an apartment and going to the same school with my best friend so I'm not that scared because I'm not going to be completely alone.

But other than that, I really have to be independent. This will be a good learning experience for me and not be so dependent on my parents. I'm not a kid anymore. I have to start acting like a grown up.

College will surely keep me busy. But don't get me wrong, I'm not planning on quitting Wattpad. I'll still write stories but I'm not sure when. Anyway, thank you everyone for being great, your comments are wonderful, some funny, some sassy, and some a little mean. Can't wait to read more of your comments.

I already have ideas of fanfics I want to write and I already started on one however I have to postpone writing them because I'm gonna be busy for a long while. I'll find the time to write them though. Not sure when, hopefully not too long.

Oh yeah, I also plan on fixing this story up when I have the chance because I've seen some spelling errors due to autocorrect and me not fully checking what I typed. I want to make it better, add more details, delete some details, all that.

If you read all of this, thanks a lot. I'll see you all in my future stories. I luv you guys🙂