A/N (Please Read)

I would like to say that starting now, I'm dropping in some Shiori pictures with her reactions to some scenes to help you guys imagine her better. If you all don't feel like the reaction is right or you want to imagine how she said it in a different way, feel free to do as you please. I did this because there are a few who sent me a message saying they're having a hard time imagining Shiori or how she talks. The pictures are cut at her forehead. That's because I didn't have enough time to edit her Ninja Headband. But please imagine her wearing one. I saved her pictures in the other chapters already. There are some who already saw it and messaged me about it. If you are one of the loyal readers who still haven't seen it, remove it from your library and reading lists, exit Wattpad, take it off from your history, open Wattpad again and you can add the story again to your libraries and reading lists. That's what my friend did to see the images.

Next thing that I want to talk about is that I'm gonna be doing an "Ask Shiori" chapter where you, the readers could ask Shiori anything like her favorite color, or any questions you want Shiori to answer for you. But please make your question PG, respectful, and related to the story, if not, I will not choose them. If you have any questions, comment them here or message me. I'll mention your username if you want, If you don't want to be mentioned, just inform me. I'll be selecting a few of them. If your question isn't in the chapter, I apologize if it doesn't make it. I could publish the "Ask Shiori" Chapter anytime. And no, this won't interfere with any original update. This is just a bonus. I'll start collecting questions now. So start asking.

Well that's all I have to say. Stay tuned. Until next time Luvers.