𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳⁰₀

When a relationship has no trust it can turn toxic.

So toxic that people lose themselves in their own thoughts, so consumed by the monster that is jealousy.

This monster causes them to lose all control of themselves, switching their whole personality because the monster tells them to.

It pushes away those they care about most, those they are jealous about.

That poor boy just didn't know that jealousy looks bad on everyone.

☘︎

I tricked you all. In all three endings I made it look like Y/n wasn't going to make it out alive. In the end she only died in one.

So there you have it. Whether you chose to go left, right or back, Cheater has come to an end.

I do not own Haikyuu or any of it's characters/plot used in this story. Many scenes from the show that I used are not in order, but that's okay. Why?

Because this is just a fanfiction.

Meaning that little of this story is canon in the actual show, and this never happened outside of this book.

If you picked right, congratulations! I tried to hint that that was the correct answer earlier in the book in the chapter 'Into the Woods' when Akaashi chose to rotate the arrows to the right.

Fun fact: If you've been here since the beginning of this story you would know that it took me months to release the first chapter after I released the intro. That's because although I knew what to write I didn't know how to start this book. Well, low and behold I was being schizophrenic again and thought I saw someone in my mirror. Obviously when I turned on the lights I found that no one was there but the idea that someone was stuck with me. I then decided to make the whole base of this story based on Y/n and her dreams.

Although this book choked out the competition (the other two books I published with it that are now pulled from my account) I'm still glad that it got the attention it did.

This book was heavy, I know, but that's the type of books I write and will continue to write. This is my fifth 'real' finished story on this account, and hopefully not the last.

Thank you for reading this book, I'll catch you in the next one.

-Jazmyne