𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳¹₄

Y/n's Pov

I woke up on the dirt road just inches away from that slaughterhouse that Akaashi had brought me to. All I can remember up to this point is how he let me go but must've changed his mind because he came looking for me. He found me in the woods tending to my injury and chased me around. I ran away from him until I eventually lost him and ended up here. I must've collapsed from sheer exhaustion.

Slowly I got back up on my feet. I wonder how long I've been asleep for. Clearly not long enough. When my two feet were finally on the ground I fell back down. My body had been so exerted that I didn't know if I had it in me to keep going. So instead of running I walked.

Can I even say that? I was hobbling, my injured foot dragging along behind me. At least it was something. Slowly I continued down the dirt road while looking for anyone that could possibly help me get out of this situation.

I kept walking like this even though I felt as if I was going nowhere. I must've been walking for no more than an hour when I heard something in the trees. At first I thought nothing of it. I mean, I am right beside the woods. It must be an animal. But then I heard it a second time. This time though I saw something in my peripheral vision that made my blood run cold.

A tall black figure with shiny white balls of light where their eyes would be stood there and stared at me. Their body was slender and long, their limbs seemed to be too long for their body. Their gaze was enough to have me completely paralyzed. And then they approached me.

Slowly, they made their way out of the woods and towards me. They didn't run but every step they took was ominous and purposeful. They carried a certain air with them, an air that made me uncomfortable in my own skin. Although I was uncomfortable I was calm and didn't feel as if I was in immediate danger.

I just watched as they slowly approached me, the hairs on my body standing at attention as I was frozen in place. My eyes locked on what I assumed to be theirs. I watched them as they watched me. Gradually though, their face, if I can even call it that- started to morph into one more humanoid. It started by forming a nose, then two lips and finally it traded in their light bulbs for two ocean blue eyes.

It was those eyes that got my heart pumping again. I knew those eyes.

Their name left my lips before I had time to think of it. They must've heard me because they were now curling their newly formed lips into a smirk. They were happy I recognized them.

With new found strength I started running. One foot in front of the other I heard loud thumps as my feet hit the ground. But I wasn't moving. The figure who was now an oh so familiar boy continued his stroll towards me. Calm as ever they got closer and closer to me while I seemed to run in place.

The last thing I remember before it all went black is his face. He smiled at me. The smile on his mouth seemed genuine and sincere, like he truly cared about me. But it didn't match his eyes. They told another story. His eyes betrayed him, revealing malicious intent in those eyes of his. Eyes that I once described as pools that I would love to jump into and drown in. Eyes that no matter how hard I tried I could never forget.

He reached out to grab me and I tried to scream but no sound would come out. Once again I felt that same suffocating feeling.

And then it went dark.

☘︎