Chapter 46

I watch in shock as he strolls in casually with one hand holding his suit jacket over his shoulder and the other hand has a steering wheel that appears to be too familiar.

Is that from Stefan's car? 

Yes, it is!

He did this with my ex and now he did this with Stefan as well. Ciara and I hurriedly climb downstairs when we hear his voice. He throws his jacket on the couch recklessly and looks at me with a mischievous smile. 

"What did you do Leo?", I question him slowly.

"The usual", he shrugs and approaches me. "But I thought before selling it to buy food, I should show you." He lifts the steering wheel in front of me. "Do you like your graduation present bestie?"

Despite feeling shocked, that he has wrecked Stefan's car, I find myself smiling at him. He really does anything to make me smile. I am so lucky to have him.

"What is going on?", Ciara asks, confused. She really has no idea what Leo just did.

"I got a little revenge", he states. "Stefan's car was outside close to the pharmacy and there was no one around so I pretty much destroyed it."

"Leo", she gasps in horror and removes her mobile instantly from her back pocket. "Stefan is sick. How is he supposed to get home now? Let me call him."

"Well, my best friend here has been looking sick for the past week and she is still walking around so he can walk as well", he argues without any remorse on his face. 

"Leo", I murmur. "He is really sick. He was here earlier and he didn't look okay at all."

"I don't care Jess", he frowns. "He won't die from walking."

He shoves his hand into his pant's pocket and removes a little jewelry box. "I got a little graduation present for you bitch. Open it!"

I take the box from him and open it. Tears gather into my eyes when I see a delicate bracelet made of gold. It's half of a heart with 'PART', 'I', 'CR', imprinted on it. 

"Oh Leo", I throw my arms around him tightly. "I love it. Thank you much."

"Love you too", he kisses my head. "I'm already wearing the other half. See."

I pull back and see the other half on his wrist. I join mine with him and together it becomes, 'PARTNER IN CRIME'. 

"I didn't buy anything for you", I murmur sadly

"I didn't buy anything for you", I murmur sadly. I have been mopping around like a lifeless person and the thought of buying a gift for him didn't even crossed my mind at all. I feel so bad now.

"It's okay", he reassures me. "You can always buy me food later."

"Deal", I smile.

"Thank God he's home safely", Ciara says with relief and looks at Leo. "Should I get the bottles out?"