Chapter 48

When I have calm myself down, my mind starts working again. I have to get out from this place and I need to do something fast.

"Is anybody there?", I call out.

No responce.

"Hello?"

Still nothing. I know Jeremy is out there because Ana strictly ordered him not to leave me alone. That woman controls him and he just obeys her like a lost little puppy.

"Excuse me?", I say loudly. "I need to pee. You need to open the ropes from my wrists and show me the bathroom"

"I know you are out there Jeremy", I finally snap. "I need to use the washroom!"

"What the fuck do you want huh?!", he bursts into the room angrily. "Can't you stay quiet?"

"Can't", I say. "Not when my bladder is threatening to burst"

He mutters a curse under his breathe and approaches me. He lifts his hand to untie the ropes but all at once, he grips my jaw tightly in his hands.

"One wrong move and you are dead", he warns, his eyes turning into the darkest shade of black.

"Oh come on", I roll my eyes. "I'm all fragile bones and weak. What could I possibly do to a big guy like you? But you are scared of me and I kinda like it."

"Shut up", he orders and unties the rope.

"You do know that Ana is just using you for Stefan", I drawl and watch as his expression morphs into a sad look but he masks it with anger swiftly.

"Stefan was your best friend", I add, hoping he might get some sense back into his brain. "He has helped you and your family in difficult times. How can you do this to him? Why are you even listening to Ana? She won't even think twice before dumping you for him."

"Enough", his voice booms angrily. "I love Ana since she has joined the fashion industry. I know in the past, she has chosen Stefan but this time it's different. She has already made her choice. It's me. And for her, I can do anything."

"Ok little puppy", I lift my now free hands in surrender. This man was not only jealous of his ex best friend but he also has feelings for his ex girlfriend. Stefan really has poor choice for his social circle.

"Can you show me the bathroom now?", I ask when he keeps glaring at me.

He grabs my arm tightly and shoves me out of the room. "Woah. You don't need to push me. I can walk."

"You have two minutes", he snaps when we reaches near the bathroom.

I throw another glare at him and enter inside. Once I made sure that the door is locked, I remove Ciara's mobile from the inner pocket of my jacket and turns it on. Jeremy took my mobile and destroyed it but luckily they didn't check my jacket's inside pocket.

Once the phone is on, I dial Stefan's number quickly and let the water running in the sink. I cross my fingers with my heart beating erratically in my ribcage. He picks up on the second ring.

"Jess!", his voice sounds alarm and shaky.

"Stefan", I reply, trying to hold back tears at the sound of his voice.

"Where are you?", he questions with worry.

"They took me Stef", I murmur and look towards the door. "They are hurting me. Cara said she will kill me and I don't know where they have kept me. I'm so scared."

"Hey, I need you to calm down and tell me everything", he says and I hear Leo's voice in the background, shouting at him.

"I can't", I murmur again when I hear Jeremy knocking in the door. "Please come and get me."