Chapter 53

The next morning, I wake up to the sound of waves and a familiar pair of lips kissing my face. I open my eyes to find Stefan's looking down at me and blush instantly. I am all sprawled naked on him under the blanket with my head lying on his chest.

"Good morning beautiful", he smiles and runs his fingers on my bare back.

"Good morning", I murmur without looking at him.

"Are you okay?", he questions and tilts my head to look at him. "Do you still feel pain?"

"I'm fine", I blush furiously and removing his hand from my chin, I hide my face in his chest again.

"So cute", he laughs as he wraps his arms around me for a tight hug.

"It was the best night of my life", he states lovingly when I look at him and presses a gentle kiss on my lips.

I feel him sneaking his hand under the sheet and when I feel his hand on my boob, I gasp with surprise and try to push him away.

"Come on", he smirks with amusement. "You placed my hand there yourself...."

"Stefan", I whine while my face turns scarlet. "Stop embarassing me."

"I'm sorry", he laughs. "I won't. Just come here."

I inch closer to him and he kisses my head while hugging me again. We stay in each other's embrace quietly for a while just appreciating each other's presence.

"I hope I didn't hurt you too much Jess", Stefan murmurs after a few seconds with concern. "We have to talk about these things. I want you to feel completely comfortable with me because it is important for me."

"You were so gentle Stef", I say. "And I felt so loved with you. It was the best night for me too and I am glad it's was you."

He kisses my head again and suddenly his phone starts vibrating. Turning around, he takes his phone and type a message.

"Who is it?", I ask, curiously.

"Ciara", he answers. "I told her to bring Liam."

My face lights up at the mention of him. We are all going to stay here together and just the thought makes me all happy and giddy inside.

"They are going to be here in a few hours", he continues and lays beside me again.

"By the way when did you even get time to decorate this place yesterday?", I ask him and snuggle against him.

"When I left for you to get ready", he explains. "And when you fell asleep in the car, I just got in to light up the place and the candles."

"Thank you so much for yesterday", I tell him. "I loved everything."

"I'm glad", he smiles boyishly.

Bunching up the blanket close to my chest, I get in a sitting position without trying to cringe. Stefan tugs at the sheet again causing me tighten my grip instantly.

"I have seen everything", he says michieviously. "Why are you still shy?"

"Shut up", I ignore him and get up while he keeps admiring me then suddenly he moves forward and holds the blanket again.

"Leave it please", I plead.

"No", he grins and tugs at it again.

"If you leave it, I might let you take a shower with me", I bargain jokingly and he almost pulls the sheet again before his whole face lights up like a christmas tree.

"You don't have to tell me twice", he says in an exciting tone while I start to run towards the washroom.

"I was just joking", I laugh and try to get in without him.