Chapter 22

Stefan pov

I check my wrist watch again. It's nearly midnight and still Ciara has not bring Jess back.

Where the hell are they?!

I look at her picture again. Ciara had sent it earlier. Her dress is so short and there's going to be male strippers there!

Damn it! When is she going to be back?!

Deciding to give Ciara another call, I unlock my phone but stop when I see Jess's picture. She looks so hot and sexy. Gone is the cuteness. Her makeup is really making her look fierce. I feel my blood boiling when I think about the male strippers again.

The doorbell rings and I stand up quickly. That must be Jessica. I walk quickly downstairs and open the door.

"Stef", Ciara says in a timid voice.

I look around and ask instantly.

"Where's Jess?"

"About her", she says slowly. "We might have a little situation."

My heart starts beating rapidly, at the thought that she might be hurt.

"What do you mean? Is she hurt?"

"Yes she's okay??"

I arch one of my eyebrow up. Why her answer seems to be like a question for herself?

"Where is she Ciara?", I demand.

"She's still in the car."

"Why did you left her in there?"

"Listen don't be mad", she exhales. "Just follow me."

I can already feel that something is wrong.

I do as she says and follow her. My eyes widen when I see Jess trying to lick the window.

What the fuck!

"Oh my god", Ciara groans. "Let me unlock the door real quick."

"Hey you", Jess shouts. "How dare you lock me in here. I will have to punish you!"

I open the door and crouch down to be at her level.

"Jess", I say.

"Ohhh you went to call the servant", she says as if realizing something.

I frown. What is she talking about?

I give Ciara a stare. She starts fidgeting.

"She ate edibles at the party", she finally says.

"What?!", I say in disbelief. "Did someone gave it to her?"

"No actually I went to talk with Mrs June, one of my clients, and in the meantime I was gone, she managed to finish a whole tray of cupcakes."

I look back at Jess. She can't really resist cupcakes. Can't she?

"I feel so hungryyyyyy", Jess starts whining. "Pick your queen up servant and bring me food."

My eyebrows lift on its own accord.
Did she just called me a servant?

I look at Ciara again. She starts laughing.

"She convinced herself that this is her kingdom and she's the queen here and you're the servant."

I shake my head and pick her in my arms.

"Did she consumed alcohol as well?", I ask when I get a whiff of vodka from her breath.

"Yes. She took multiple shots", Ciara murmurs.