Chapter 6

"Let's go then", Stefan says already turning towards his car. I look at it and realize it's a Bentley!

That's a gorgeous car. I stare at it then snap out of it when I hear Liam lets out a cry.

"Wait! Where?", I demand and run to catch up with him.

"My place", he states simply.

What?!!

"There's no way I'm going at your place!", I say and stop following him. He turns around, appearing frustrated. Liam keeps trashing and kicking in his arms clearly wanting me. I hear Stefan murmuring something under his breath and can not make anything out of it.

Liam raises his small hands in the air for me and without even looking at his father, I take him in my arms happily. This time, Stefan does not even stops me. In fact, he looks calm.

"You're my son's nanny now", he says strictly. "So you must stay at our place to be able to look after him."

"No", I reply instantly. "I can't Mr Black! I have my own apartment, besides I don't even know you so what makes you think I'm going to stay at your place?"

Stefan sighs heavily and clashes his icy blue gaze with mine.

"I already paid your rent for the previous three months. What else do you want? You just need to shift your belongings at my place."

"What!", I shout this time and he does not even flinches. In fact he looks bore. What the hell!

"Why did you pay my rent?!"

"You should be glad I did it", he says raising an eyebrow expectantly. Does that mean he wants me to thank him?!

No way! Over my dead body!

"Who do you exactly think you are?", I snap.

"Stefan Black", he replies calmly. For a moment, I can see amusement in his blue eyes. So he's finding all this funny now.

"I know", I hiss and turn to look at Liam when he places his small palm on my cheek. He looks scared.

"I'm sorry baby", I say softly while rubbing his chubby cheek softly.
"I'm not angry at you at all."

I turn to look back at the monster before me once Liam relaxes in my arms. His head is resting in the crook of my neck and one of his hand rubbing my just near my heart softly.

"You should be grateful for what I did", Stefan answers coldly.

"Well I'm not", I reply coldly as well.

"You're just an ungrateful person then", he argues.

Closing my eyes, I take quite a deep breathe. I have to calm down. Liam is in my arms and I don't want to startle him. I have to control my anger for his sake. If he was not in my arms, I swear I would have hurl something on his handsome face.

"Listen Mr Black", I say after a few seconds. "I'm your son's nanny now. So you should talk respectfully with me. Don't you have manners?!"

His gaze turns into fury the instant I say this.

"And don't you know you have to follow my orders as an employee", he snarls. "And let me tell you something Miss Cullen.... I don't like repeating myself."

"GET IN THE DAMN CAR NOW!", he adds lowly again when I don't say anything.

"But Mr Black....", I start but he cuts me off abruptly.