Chapter 10

"Jess what the fuck is wrong with you?" Leo finally asks.

"Can you stop fidgeting? What's making you worry so much?"

"It's Liam, Leo", I confess. "He just got his shots today and the doctor said he might be feverish."

"His father is there with him bitch", Leo says and gives me a weird look.

"Jess I know how attach you get to someone quickly but please just be careful around Stefan. I don't to see you get hurt."

"It's not about him Leo", I say slowly. "I'm just worried about Liam."

"His mother is right there with him."

"Oh no Leo", I remember I still have not tell him anything. "Stefan is a single father. And Ana does not stay there."

"What? Then who's Liam's mother?"

"I don't know. Bitch drive faster!"

"What the fuck Jess! I am already exceeding the speed limit! Do you want us to get kill?!", Leo yells.

"Don't yell at me", I scream and then add softly. "I'm just worried for Liam. I hope he's okay."

I sigh and look outside the window. Yesterday at this time, we were playing together and today I'm alone. I already miss him so much.

"Bitch I understand but I'm already driving. Have a little patience."

I remain quiet and just continue to look at the passing trees.

"Jess", Leo chuckles suddenly. "Do you remember you had a crush on Stefan?"

"Bitch noooo!!!!", I gasp immediately.

"Don't fucking gasp acting all innocent and shit!", he frowns while letting out a laugh.

"Leo you're so dumb", I snap. "It has always been you who kept drooling at his sight!"

"Bitch, do you really want me to say everything? I'm going to bring all the motherfukin receipts out now!"

"What?", I ask. I really want to smack him now. He's acting so dumb.

"Jess", he starts saying calming but still laughing. "Don't deny the fact that you used to google him up! And what about when you both had an staring contest while he was doing his photoshoot and shit. You were red like a fuckin tomato."

"But that still doesn't mean that I had fucking crush on him!", I yell near his ear.

"What the fuck bitch!", he screams as well.

"You had his picture saved in your fuckin mobile bitch and I still have your old phone at my house", Leo adds sassily.

"If you don't motherfukin believe me I can give you the old phone. You can check it. I bet it's still there."

"What are you talking about?"

This time I smack him hard on his arm but my own palm stings. This bitch have been hitting the gym a lot lately.

"Also don't deny the fact that you used to practically stare at him like he's the last man on earth!", he lets out a wicked laugh.

Suddenly I feel lost at words. I just stare at him angrily.

"What the fuck happen now? You can't fucking speak? No words!"

He starts laughing and I push at his shoulder.

"Bitch I'm fuckin driving. If I die I'll fuckin haunt you", Leo says loudly.

"Then stop laughing at me", I say and cross my hands on my chest. "It was not a crush. I just like to look at him. That's all. He's just a pretty face with no heart. And even if he's the last man on earth, I still will never want him."