Chapter 8

The next morning I wake up feeling still sleepy. Liam had woke up three times at night. I had to feed him and change his diaper. He only played for a little while then slept again.

I check my mobile and there's two messages from Leo.

BITCH! YOU PROMISED TO CALL ME! I KEPT WAITING.

But never mind, I guess you're busy with Liam and Stefan. You don't love me anymore. I get it. :(

Rolling my eyes, I get up and decide to call him.

"Bitch", he picks up instantly. "Where have you been? Did that asshole hurt you?"

"Calm down Leo", I say. "I'm so sorry I couldn't call you yesterday, I was so tired."

"It's okay", he says slowly. "I just wanted to know if everything's all right."

"I'm fine Leo", I smile as if he can sees me. "Don't worry."

We talk some more before I hear sound from the baby monitor. Liam's up. Taking this as a cue, I tell Leo bye and walks in the nursery.

"Good morning Liam", I say and pick him up.

"Ahhhhh", Liam babbles happily kicking his tiny chubby leg in the air.

Giving him a kiss, I walk towards the kitchen to make his milk. I bump into Stefan in the living room. Liam squeals loudly at the sight of his father.

"Good morning to you too", Stefan smiles and I don't know why, my heart misses a beat.

"That's common sense leaving your body, sis!", I hear my inner voice saying.

He looks so handsome in his dark blue suit. His brown hair still look a little wet from the shower. His gorgeous ocean blue eyes is twinkling as he watches us.

I mean not me but Liam.

He takes Liam in his arms and I know God will punish me but I cannot help but stare at his biceps. They are flexing beneath the suit as he takes Liam. He's even smelling so good.

Yes. Definitely common sense leaving!

"I'm so going to hell", I murmur under my breath.

"What?", Stefan asks with both eyebrows raised.

"No--nothing", I stammer. "I'll make his milk."

He gives me a curt nod and I turn quickly toward the kitchen. Liam lets another cry when I start walking away and I hear Stefan sighs. He follows me in the kitchen.

He sits near the counter while I start making the baby milk. I turn around to give them a glance and both have their blue eyes fixed on me. The only difference is that Liam is gurgling happily when he sees me looking and Stefan is Stefan. He's glaring at me without any emotion in his eyes.

The fact that both are looking at me at the same time make me smile.

Like father like son.

"Don't look at her", I hear Stefan murmuring. "You're supposed to play with me."

Awwww. He thinks I can't hear him. That dumb ass. But still I make as if I can't hear them and concentrate on measuring the scoop of milk.

After a few while, I hear Liam laughing loudly. Turning around, I see Stefan's blowing raspberries on his belly. Liam is holding his father's head and giggling hysterically.

My own lips curls into a smile at the sight. They look so adorable. Stefan kisses his chubby cheeks before walking toward me.

"He's hungry. Feed him."