Chapter 20

The next few days Stefan remains true to his words. He have really been monitoring me. We eat together every day except for lunch. He has been telling me to come for lunch at his company but I refuse.

Since the last time when the reporters saw us together, I really don't want another one. Ana have been calling Stefan almost every day and she even turned up at his office. I guess she still doesn't understand that he doesn't want anything to do with her.

"Hey", I hear Stefan voice from beside me. Liam and I are currently in the backyard garden. We have been here almost every day. It's so quiet and peaceful.

"Hey"

"I was wondering if you're up for a walk", Stefan says boyishly.

"Sure", I smile.

It's already eight in the evening. That means there will be no reporters at night. But who knows?

"Do you think it's a good idea?", I ask.

"Of course. Why?", he tilts his head slightly.

"What if the reporters saw us again and they write irrelevant things again?"

Stefan suddenly smiles. There's a strange twinkle in his eyes.

"I don't care."

"But I do", my reply is instant. "Wait here let me change my clothes. I'll wear my big hoodie!"

I can't risk taking the chance of having my ugly face everywhere on the net.

"Wait", Stefan calls out when I start walking away. "Here wear this one."

"But it's yours", I point out while he removes his own hoodie and gives it to me.

His abs flex as he moves and my eyes remain stuck on it.

Jesus Christ!

"Are you planning to go out half naked?", I ask in almost a whisper.

"Can't have all the girls drooling on me", he says cockily.

I roll my eyes. Gone is the admiration but he's still hot though.

He throws his hoodie on my head. Liam starts laughing when he sees it.

Stefan chuckles and takes him from me. I sniff the hoodie and it smells just like him.

So good!

"Don't worry it doesn't smell", he explains while smiling. "I just wore it."

I know right. I'm just being creepy but he doesn't needs to know that.

Stefan gives me Liam back after I put on his hoodie and returns in his room to put on another one.

"Daddy is stupid baby", I say to Liam and giggles and hides his face in the crook of my neck.

Two minutes later, Stefan returns and we walks outside. He takes Liam from me and I put the big hoodie on my head to block haters.

I can't really risk any pictures of me on the internet. It's scary.

Stefan chuckles when he looks at me.

"You look like a hobo", he teases.

"Oh my goodness", I drawl. "I don't care. I'm just blocking haters."

"Besides it's your hoodie."

I stop in front of him and standing on my tiptoe, I try to make him wear his hoodie too.

"See you're a hobo too", I laugh.

Stefan laughs and puts Liam's little hood on his head too.

"Now it's complete", he smiles and I find myself smiling like an idiot.