Chapter 9

Time passed by, Avu started coming more frequently to the Nigams' home. She was handling her duty well and would usually give updates of what is going on to Fais. Fais had started working in a company now. Even Vaish would sometimes come here. She likes Abhi but he has no such feelings towards her, sees her just as a friend. Vaish knew it so didn't tell anyone that she likes Abhi and thinks she'll move on from it soon like other crushes. 

Meanwhile with Jaireem: 

Jai: Reemi, can you ask di when will she return? 

Reem nodded and texted Avu after giving her a missed call. She went to Jai and took his hand and wrote HELP? with her finger. She was confused when she felt his hand shivering when she held it but shrugged it off. 

Jai: No, I'll do it. If you are free can you start with the dinner? I'll do these clothes then join you. 

She nodded and went. After sometime he joined her in the kitchen. She was struggling in lifting the pan as it had another fully filled vessel on it. She felt him hold her hands from behind as he helped her pick it. She again felt him shivering. Then she realised why. She turned around and raised her eye brows and he smiled sheepishly understanding she found out. 

Jai: Its a common cold, it will be fine soon. And di doesn't know it. 

She glared him and turned off the gas before pulling him to his room and pushing him to the bed. She showed him one finger threateningly and he nodded obediently. She went out and came back and gave him water and a medicine. Then she went out and made the dinner. Soon Avu came. 

Avu: Where is Jai? 

Reem gestured towards his room then took her book and wrote HE HAS COLD. 

Avu: What? 

She immediately went to his room. 

Avu: You idiot, couldn't you tell me you have cold? 

Jai: Its not that big di. 

Avu glared him. 

Jai: Reemi, why did you tell her now? You could have told her after me sleeping, I'll be fine by tomorrow morning. 

Avu pulled his ear. 

Jai: Ok sorry, I won't hide from next time. 

Avu: That would be better for you. 

She said while leaving his ear. Reem chuckled looking at them and Jai smiled looking at her forgetting his ear which was paining. 

Avu: Ahem ahem. Lets go for dinner. 

Jaireem nodded and Jai stood up when Reem made him sit again. She pointed towards herself when the hand motion we do to call someone then pointed towards him and then made a round with her hands indicating a plate. 

Jai: Ok, get yours also then. 

Avu: Yeah, I'm anyways taking dinner in my room as I have some important work. 

Reem nodded. Reem got hers and Jai's plate in his room while Avu went to hers. She called Fais. 

Fais: Hello. 

Avu: Hello. Bhaiya, I needed some help. 

Fais: Yeah say. 

Avu: Till now the cases weren't that big so I managed, but today there was a big case and I'm very nervous. Even with you I never faced such type of case. 

Fais: What is it? 

She explained him. He immediately tensed up which all noticed as they were also having dinner.