Chapter 20

Jaan: Rosh, is something wrong? 

Rosh: Uhh Jaan, this one I had made for myself and it has ajwain in it. The one I made for you had spilled down, I'll make another one. 

Jaan: You drink this, I'll make it. 

She went to make it. 

Jaan: What happened, don't you want to drink it? 

Rosh: I am. 

She was about to but Fais took the glass before she could. Jaan was facing the other direction so didn't see.

Fais: Roshni you fooled Jaan, but you forgot even I'm here. 

He said in a low tone.

Fais: You don't like this juice and get ill whenever you drink it though you don't have allergy like Jaan does, so you obviously didn't make it for yourself. 

Rosh: You remember? 

Fais: Few things and people can really never be forgotten, unfortunately. And I don't want Jaan to know because she considers you her friend, at least for this new friendship you both have only don't try hurting her.

Rosh felt something different hearing his words. She changed the topic.

Rosh: But then it will get wasted. 

Fais: Health of every person living here is more important than a glass of juice going waste. 

He poured the juice into the sink. 

Fais: Roshni, I want to talk to you later, you know where to come. After 48 minutes. 

She checked the time and then nodded and went to her room. As soon as she closed the door, she shouted in frustration, not loud enough to be heard outside. Meanwhile back outside, Abhi had already gone to get the things required when Sidneet and Jainavi came there. 

Reem: Sid bhai, Abhi bhai had taken your car as he couldn't find his car keys. 

Sid: Ok. Where is maa? 

Jaan: In her room, she was talking on a call. 

Avu: You wanted something? 

Sid: No, I just asked. 

Fais was seeing his phone when it was taken away and he knows only Jaan can do that. 

Jaan: Faisu, I want to go out. 

Fais: Where? 

Jaan: My favourite hotel. 

Fais: But we can't go now. 

Jaan: Not with you, with Vaish. 

Fais: Then why are you saying you want to go, you could have just said you and Vaish are going to your favourite hotel. 

Jaan: Oh, I made a very big mistake. 

She rolled her eyes and he chuckled. 

Jaan: So we are going. 

Fais: Ok, be back soon. 

Jaan: Hmm. Vaishu, lets go. 

Vaish: Yeah. 

Abhi: Where? 

Vaish: We are going to di's favourite hotel. 

Abhi: Oh. 

They both left. Meanwhile with Roshni, she was talking on the call. After keeping it she checked the time to see already 46 minutes have passed and immediately went to the terrace. She saw Faisneet already there, talking about something. They looked at her when she came, hearing her footsteps. Avu went from there. 

Rosh: Why have you called me here? 

Fais: To tell something. But before that I wanted to ask you something. What was the reason for what happened in kitchen? 

Rosh: I added that powder, but then noticed its carom seeds so I lied.

Fais: Ok. And I already talked to Avu about it, I think you both should go back to how you were. What happened back then destroyed our friendship, but if yours and Avu's friendship gets destroyed because of it then its wrong. Avu was angry because of what happened and you found it inappropriate to be her friend as we both are close, but now get over it. 

Rosh: I can't. Its not about what happened anymore, its something else. As much as I love Avu the same as before, we can't be the same friends. And I have no answers to your further questions. 

Fais: I won't say anything, its you both who have to see it, all I could do, I have done. 

He was about to go when she stopped him. 

Rosh: Wait, I wanted to say something. 

Fais: What? 

Rosh: Hate is stronger than love, me being the one feeling it. You and Avu share a relationship as precious as your coming child. Jaan loves you but doesn't know your truth, save yourself if you can, or the lies and secrets will destroy you and your relationships. Not every mistake is bad, few are even beautiful, I might be a mistake but my child will never be. 

She went leaving Fais thinking over her words. He went back downstairs. Avu raised an eyebrow and he shook his head. She nodded before turning back to Sidshek, Abhi had returned sometime back. 

Jai: Bhai, where are you lost? 

He asked for the fourth time while shaking Fais. 

Fais: Nowhere. 

Jai: Looks like you are missing bhabhi too much. 

Fais: I wasn't thinking about Jaan. 

Jai: Yeah, that's why you aren't answering since so long. 

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝
╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗

How will everyone react on finding out about Sidneet's marriage?

Why is Reem scared of orphanages?

Is Faisal's dream just a dream or some indication?

Who were the two people talking and what is their plan?

What mistakes had Fais made?

Will Jaan lose her child?

Why is Roshni here and what caused hers and Faisneet's friendship to break?

What answers does Fai want?

Why isn't Roshni forgiving him?

Who was Roshni talking to?

Why does she want to harm Jaan?

What is the hint Roshni was giving Fais?

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗
╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

Hey guys,

So this was chapter 20. 

How was it?

Any suggestions or improvements?

Do vote and comment.

Stay tuned.

🙏🙏