Chapter 33

With Sidneet, 

After spending the whole day roaming around and having fun they went to Avu's home. Avu was showing him the entire home but he was more interested in seeing her than what she was showing. 

Avu: Now only the kitchen is left, let's go. 

She was about to go but he pulled her by waist.

Sid: We don't have to cook anything right now. I'll see it some other day. 

Avu: Ok. 

He pulled her closer by wrapping his other hand also around her waist causing her to bump into him and put her arms around his neck.

Avu: Toh ab? { So now?}

Sid: Ab? { Now?}

Avu: Kya karna hai abhi? { What should we do now?}

Sid: Tu bata. { You say.}

He said while joining their foreheads. Her breath picked up a bit at their proximity, unable to speak anything. His eyes were closed, seeing which she got the sign and she closed her eyes as well. The moment their lips met they felt a slight shiver. They pulled away within a second.

Avu: Sid...

She was cut off by his lips and this time it wasn't just a peck. His hand left her waist and held her face, his thumb caressing it softly. Her lips parted letting his tongue slip inside. She moved her hand to his hair, holding onto them as his tongue explored her mouth. After few minutes they pulled away finally breathing again.

Sid: I.. um... let's go and turn on the movie.

He said, feeling shy now as he tried to hide his blush. She herself was blushing but couldn't help the chuckle escaping her mouth at how shy he got.

Avu: Ok.

Sid(confused): Why are you laughing?

Avu: Nothing, leave it.

He was still confused but let it be. After turning on the movie he went and sat beside her on the bed. She cuddled into him. After the movie ended she saw he has fallen asleep and smiled. She kissed his cheek and he suddenly got onto his back, pulling her above himself. He switched their positions, now lying on her.

Avu: Siddharth. Dar gayi mai. { Siddharth. I got scared.}

Sid: Darana hi toh tha. { I wanted to scare you only.}

She slapped his arm lightly.

Sid: Ab so jate hai, late ho gaya hai. { Let's sleep now, it is quite late.}

He said seeing her yawn. She just hummed. Sid covered them with the blanket before lying down beside her.

Avu: Good night, love you.

Sid: Good night, love you too. 

He kissed her forehead and soon she fell asleep. After sometime even he did.

With Abhinavi,

They had gone for a candle light dinner. After dinner Abhi surprised Vaish by singing a song for her as she had never heard him sing.

Vaish: We're going home now?

Abhi: No. Bhai and bhabhi are getting to spend time together after long, so I was thinking of not returning home tonight.

Vaish: So where are we going then?

Abhi: I've booked a room in this hotel itself and there is a night show here of the water. You want to see it?

Vaish nodded excitedly and they went there. At the end of the show all left but Abhi stopped Vaish and pointed somewhere. The colourful water was flowing in the form of I❤️U. She gasped seeing it and hugged Abhi.

Vaish: I love you so much.

Abhi: I love you too. You liked it?

Vaish: I loved it, thank you for this surprise.

Abhi: Anything for you.

Vaish: Let's go to the room now.

Abhi: Yeah.

They went inside and spend few hours cuddling and talking before finally sleeping at 4 in the morning.

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗
╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

Hey guys,

So this was chapter 33.

This chapter was a short one because a new twist is starting in the next one, some characters will be leaving (Roshal) and some new will be joining (surprise).

How was it?

Any suggestions or improvements?

Do vote and comment.

Stay tuned.

🙏🙏