Chapter 43

Today is the day of the naming ceremony which has already started. All are enjoying the ceremony. 

Pandit: Muhrat ka samay ho gaya hai. { It is the auspicious time now.}

Faisnat went with their daughter. After the rituals it was time Reem named her. Reem came forward and sat down so Fais made the baby sit on her lap. He sat beside her while Jaan was sitting on his other side. Reem said the name in her ear and the eight were surprised seeing this. The baby giggled making Reem smile. Though it was only Fais who could hear her it was obvious voice came out. Everyone there knew the name by the time Reem said it. 

All: SHIYA

The ceremony continued. Reem sat beside Jai who smiled at her. His eyes showed how proud he is of her which made her happier. Soon the ceremony ended and Reem was walking when she felt a hand held hers, making her stop. She turned to find Fais. She raised her eyebrows in question.

Fais: I just wanted to say thank you, by choosing to speak your first word ever in front of everyone on Shiya's naming ceremony, you made this day even more special. You already had by agreeing to name her.

Reem smiled with tears in her eyes, confusing him.

Fais: Why do you have tears in your eyes?

She shook her head and wiped away the tears.

Reem: Thank you for considering me as your sister.

He smiled and hugged her. He pulled back and hit her head lightly.

Fais: Who thanks someone for this?

She couldn't explain how much the fact that they all have accepted her mattered to her.

Fais: Let's go now, all are waiting.

They went to the others. All congratulated Reem. They all got into the two cars, Jaireem in the back seat of one of them.

Jai: So what was your first word? Shiya?

She shook her head.

Reem: Jai.

It was the first time all heard her speak, not the first time she spoke.

Reem: Usually the first word is maa or papa.

Though she didn't say it directly, he understood what she meant and looked away. She didn't have to see his expressions to know what he felt, his body language said it. She leaned onto him while placing her head on his chest. He looked at her and smiled, wrapping an arm around her.

With Sidneet,

Sid hit Avu's arm to take her attention.

Sid: What are you doing?

Avu: Nothing.

She looked front.

Avu: Why are dada and di sitting in separate cars?

Sid: Because dada is driving this car and maa had to sit in front.

Avu: Sumedh could have driven this car.

Sid: It's fine, it won't take that long to reach home anyways.

She again looked out of the window. 

Sid: At least close the window. 

Avu: No. The wind is nice. 

Sid: You'll get hurt if you lean out like this. 

He said while pulling her, but applied a bit too much force by mistake causing her to fall on him. They were lost in each other, their faces moving unnoticeably close until Avu's gaze fell on the mirror and she saw the smile on Abhi's face. Though he was looking at the road she understood he saw them and immediately moved away. 

Avu(murmured): Dada saw. 

Sid's eyes widened as he looked at Abhi who was still focused on the road and then at Vibha who was seeing her phone. The rest of the way they kept quiet, avoiding looking at each other also. After reaching, 

Sid: You go in, I'll first talk to bhai about when to tell bhabhi. 

Avu: Ok. 

Once the second car reached Sid went to Fais. 

Sid: Bhai, we said everyone other than bhabhi of our marriage. When do we tell her? She'll be busy the entire time. 

Fais: I'll tell her when Shiya is sleeping, don't worry about that. What did maa say? 

Sid: She said we'll have to marry again after dada and to hide our marriage till then. 

Fais: Hmm, be careful then. I'll go now, she may require help. 

He went to his room while Sid went to his. Avu was facing the other side so didn't see him. Seeing this he held her wrist and pulled her, causing her back to collide with his chest. She was surprised by his sudden action and was about to say something but stopped feeling his nose brush against her neck. 

Avu: What are you doing? 

Her voice was a bit shaky and low, clearly showing the effect his antics had on her. He turned her around and made her look at him. 

Sid: You only say right to always complete the work we start, not leave it in between. 

She blushed realising what he meant. He kicked the door close, moving one hand to lock it, his eyes not leaving hers for a single second. 

Avu: Sid, someone will come. 

Sid: I locked the door for a reason. 

He leaned in before she could say anything else. They pulled back after few minutes and immediately a knock was heard. Sid groaned making Avu chuckle. 

Avu: Go open the door. 

He turned to open the door and when he turned back around, Avu was looking in the same direction she was looking in when he had come. 

Sid: Papa had made this. 

She looked at him. 

Sid: It is one out of many. Two things he loved the most were drawing and capturing moments. And when he combined these two, these masterpieces were formed. 

Avu: What does this mean? 

Sid: Many things. It is like every time we look at it, we find some new meaning hidden in it. 

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗
╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

Hey guys,

So this was chapter 43.

How was it?

Any suggestions or improvements?

Do vote and comment.

Stay tuned.

🙏🙏