Chapter 21

Reem was in the garden. She and Jai had been talking earlier, then she came out, after which Fais had come down from the terrace. Just then she saw something and her eyes widened and she immediately ran inside and bumped into Jai. He felt her shivering in fear and looked out but couldn't find anything other than a car and a police van passing by. 

Jai: Reemi, what happened? Why are you so scared? 

He felt his shirt get wet and realised she is crying. He made her sit and calmed her down but she was scared very much. 

Jai: DI. 

Avu came there running when he called her 2-3 times. 

Avu: What happened?

Jai: She is not calming down and is continuously crying. She is scared very much. I came here and she came in running, outside I just saw the neighbour's car and police van. 

Avu calmed her down, having experience of people having panic attacks or being very much scared. 

Jai: Are you fine? 

Reem nodded. 

Avu: What had happened? 

She tensed up hearing that. 

Avu: Its fine if you don't want to say it. 

Reem nodded. Avu went from there and Reem hugged Jai again. 

Jai: You must be hungry, its dinner time and you didn't have lunch also properly. 

Reem: I did. 

Jai: I saw. Anyways, now lets go. 

He said while standing up. They both went to the others. 

Jai: Di, can me and Reem be in our room and you go to Vaishu di's room? 

Avu: Ok. You both will sleep there only? 

Jai: No. But if we by chance fall asleep then yes. 

Avu: Hmm. 

After dinner, Jaireem and Vibha went to their rooms, Sidshek and Vaish for walking outside and Faisnat were walking in the garden itself. Meanwhile Avu was following Roshni who had sneaked out of the home. She suddenly felt someone pull her and crashed into his chest. He covered her mouth so she doesn't shout. She pushed him so he left her. 

Avu: What are you doing here? 

??: Leave that, why are you following Roshni?

Avu: How does it matter to you, whatever I do? Because of you I lost track of her also. 

??: Calm down tigress, I know where she is going. 

Avu: How? 

??: Why should I answer you? 

Avu: Firstly what are you even doing here? You both...?

??: NO. 

Avu: Don't shout. 

??: What is going on? Already you and Faisal have created so many problems. 

Avu: What did we do? Its you who is creating problems. 

??: You both are unknowingly creating problems.

Avu: I'm not here to argue with you or try understanding what you are saying this late. You just say what you want. 

??: Come with me. Call home and say you are going for work. 

Avu: And why would I do that? 

??: Because you have to know what I am going to say. I would never even approach you if it wasn't important.