Chapter 34

Warning: This twist will be kinda cringe, not the best.

Few months later:

Jaan has gone back to her parents' home, now 8 months pregnant. Roshni already gave birth to her son, Rishi and has gone to Fai's home now. Everything was going good, but now a new storm had entered their lives. In a garden, Fais, Abhi and a girl are there.

Abhi: How dare you say anything like this?

Fais: I want to talk to you alone.

Abhi: What is the use of talking to her bhai? She is clearly lying.

Fais: Abhi, if I said I want to talk to her alone, then you shouldn't be questioning me, unless you are scared.

Abhi kept quiet realising Fais won't listen to him. As Fais went aside he called Sid and informed him everything. Soon Sidneet and Vaishjeet were there.

Abhi: I thought only Sidneet will come.

Vaish: Leave that, who is this girl? And why is she accusing Sid?

Abhi: I don't know anything. I have her photo.

He showed a phone that was not his.

Sid: I know her, not exactly know her but I've seen her.

Abhi: Where?

Sid: Sh...

He stopped when Faisal came there with that girl.

Sid: Bhai...

Fais: You don't even talk to me or even come in front of me.

He said, anger clear in his voice. The girl left from there.

Fais: None of you are saying Jaan a word about this.

He also went.

Abhi: Why is he so angry? He can't believe her.

Vaish: But it looks like it. Sid, you were saying you have seen her.

Sid: Nothing, maybe I misunderstood her for someone else. You all go home, I'll come.

Abhineet: I'll go with you.

They spoke at the same time.

Avu: I'll talk later, dada you go.

Abhi nodded and the rest of them left for home. They found Fais there with Vibha. He saw them and eyed them to keep quiet in front of her. She went to the kitchen after few minutes, where Reem was already there.

Jai: Bhai, what is all this? What did she tell you?

Fais: First ask your sister to go from here.

Avu silently left before anyone could say anything.

Vaish: Bhai, Sid can't do this.

Fais: I know. He loves Avneet afterall.

His anger seemed to increase though.

Jai: Then why are you so angry on him?

Fais: You all thought I'll believe that girl over my brother just because I got angry on him?

Vaish: But what else can we think bhai? What did she say? Sid was also saying he knows her before you both came but then denied.

Fais: You both shouldn't get into this matter, it's between Siddharth and her. Everything will be fine.

Jai: But bhai, why are you so angry on both of them? What have they done?

His expressions changed hearing Jai's question.

Fais: I'll talk to you both later.

He went from there. With Sidshek,

Abhi: Sid, you have really never seen her? Are you hiding something?

Sid: I know her, I just didn't want others to know this. I don't know why would she do this. Does she really think so or is it some plan?

Abhi: She said you only gave her a drink and that she remember initial few minutes before the drink took over her senses and she woke up next to you. As much as she is trying to show you guilty, that much only she is trying to show herself innocent.

Sid: Maybe it is a misunderstanding?

Abhi: You are literally trying to defend her now. What is wrong with you?

Sid: I don't understand why she would do this. So just trying to find some justification, then it doesn't matter she is right or wrong in this. She won't randomly come and accuse me. It's better to solve it peacefully before she starts making some stupid demands.

Abhi: All that is fine but why is bhai so angry on you? I know he won't believe her over you.

Sid: The reason behind his anger is something else, he isn't angry with us since now.

Abhi: Us?

Sid: Avu also. But that's a different matter, right now news of this girl shouldn't reach maa, she can easily make maa believe her lies.

Abhi: Should I talk to bhai once? He talked to her so maybe he knows something.

Sid just hummed.

Abhi: But how are you both related? Till we don't know that we won't be able to do anything about her.

Sid: She is the ex of someone I know.

Abhi: Who?

Sid: That isn't the matter, the thing is she is not just his ex-girlfriend but ex-wife. They had dated for long and had got married also.

Abhi: Even if she is his ex-wife she should go to him, why is she coming here?

Sid: That's what I don't understand.

Abhi: Why don't you talk to him? Maybe we find out the reason.

Sid: That is going to be a bit difficult as he has been avoiding me since their divorce, I don't know why. Till their divorce we were good friends. And I never talked to her actually, not more than some hi hello when all of us met.

Abhi: So you can't contact him?

Sid: I can, but there is no guarantee of us finding a way by talking to him.

Abhi: At least we can try.

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗
╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

Hey guys,

So this was chapter 34.

Why is this girl here?

Who is her ex-husband?

Why is Fais angry on Sidneet?

How was it?

Any suggestions or improvements?

Do vote and comment.

Stay tuned.

🙏🙏