Chapter 19

P2: How can he get fine? He was supposed to die. And I am getting this news after 3 freaking days. 

He shouted. 

P1: She saved him. These both together don't let us be successful. And we can't separate them also. 

P2: We can't separate them from each other, but from others we can. My next move won't be unsuccessful. 

P1: What is your next move? 

P2: .... 

He said his plan. 

P1: If this plan gets successful, we'll have a big victory. 

P2 smirked evilly, not saying anything. On the other side Vaishneet and Jaireem have moved in with the Nigams. Avu was about to ask the three for shifting but before that Vibha asked them to shift in. Now Jaineet share one room and Vaishreem share one room. Roshni was alone in the kitchen right now, her intentions not so good. 

Rosh: Today you'll have to suffer through a lot of pain Jaan, after drinking this. The powder of carom seeds will do their work once mixed. 

She was about to put the powder in the glass but couldn't, her hand trembling. She kept it aside and groaned. 

Rosh: What is happening? And why is it happening? I'll have to mix this. 

She took a deep breath before putting the powder at once without thinking twice and mixed it. She then went out. After sometime Faisnat came and Jaan drank from the glass. Meanwhile in Sidshek's room, only Sidneet were there. 

Sid: Neet, you know a girl has been avoiding her husband recently. 

Avu: Why are you telling me this? 

Sid: Because the husband is me only. 

Avu: I'm not avoiding you. 

He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and turned her so that she faces him and she held his shoulders when he did so, surprised by the sudden move. 

Sid: When did I say you are avoiding me? 

Avu: How many wives do you have Mr. Nigam? 

Sid: Only one Mrs. Nigam. 

He said and pulled her even move  closer, their faces just few inches apart. She looked up, breathing a bit heavily due to their proximity and looked into his eyes, which showed pure love. As Sid looked into her eyes, he could see love, but also saw the fear she is feeling, but couldn't understand what is she scared of. But soon both forgot all those things, lost in their own Sidneetland. Meanwhile Abhinavi and Jaireem were in Vaishreem's room. Abhi was just telling them how Faisneet met. 

Vaish: Fais bhai told you this? 

Abhi: No, he never would. Bhabhi told me and Sid about it. If Sidneet wouldn't have become friends I don't think we would know bhai and Avi know each other. 

Vaish: Yeah, and they never actually said Avu worked under Fais. We know everything, but they both didn't say anything. 

Abhi: Not everything. Bhabhi had mentioned that bhai and Avu once had a very big fight or something, even she doesn't know what happened. 

Jai: Where are those 4? 

Vaish: Sidneet are in Sid and Abhay's room. 

Abhi: Bhai must be getting scolded by bhabhi while he would be making her eat something and have the juice. Oh shit, bhabhi had asked me to get few things from the market, I'll go. Reem, you're coming? 

She nodded and both went. 

Jai: Lets go and see what di and Sid bhai are doing. 

Vaish: Yeah. 

They reached and saw Sidneet lost and fake coughed, not before taking their photo. They immediately moved away from each other and blushed. 

Avu: You both here? 

Vaish: We just came to see what you both are doing but I think we entered at the wrong moment.

Sid: There is nothing like that. 

Vaishjeet: Yeah we saw that. 

Avu: Where are dada and Reem? 

She asked changing the topic. They gave her a we'll see you later look. 

Jai: They both had gone to bhai and bhabhi. Bhabhi had asked Abhi bhai to bring something from the market which he remembered so he and Reemi went. 

Avu: Ohk. We should also go out. 

Vaish: We won't mind if you both want to be here only. 

Sid: Di, we are coming. And now pls stop teasing us. 

Jainavi: Ok. 

They both laughed then the four went out. Back to Faisnat and Roshni, Jaan picked up the glass and was about to drink it when

" WAIT, don't drink that." 

Faisnat turned to see who it is and the glass was snatched from Jaan's hand. 

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝
╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗

How will everyone react on finding out about Sidneet's marriage?

Why is Reem scared of orphanages?

Is Faisal's dream just a dream or some indication?

Who were the two people talking and what is their plan?

What mistakes had Fais made?

Will Jaan lose her child?

Why is Roshni here and what caused hers and Faisneet's friendship to break?

What answers does Fai want?

Why isn't Roshni forgiving him?

Who was Roshni talking to?

Why does she want to harm Jaan?

Who stopped Jannat?

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗
╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

Hey guys,

So this was chapter 19.

How was it?

Any suggestions or improvements?

Do vote and comment.

Stay tuned.

🙏🙏