Chapter 17

Fais immediately took the paper from her and read it. He turned the paper but nothing else was written, it was same as the other one. 

Fais: Where did you find this? 

Jaan: It was lying on the floor. But what is this? 

Fais: Maybe someone's joke. Anyways, you didn't have breakfast yet, have it first. 

Jaan: Ok. 

She went for breakfast and Fais took his chain, watch and key. 

Fais: I got saved today, but I'll have to be careful now. 

Avu: Saved from what? 

Fais: When did you come? 

Avu: When you were somewhere outside. What are you talking about? 

Fais: This. Today Jaan found it, if she finds it again then she'll be suspicious of it. 

Avu: What does he want to do by sending the same thing again? 

Fais: We'll find that out. But right now we have to be careful or everyone will doubt. Sidshek already know our work is not the regular type and about maa, then she'll also be very much worried. 

Avu: What if that is his plan? Why is it every time not you but someone else finds it lying on the ground? 

Fais: I'm having a doubt on Roshni. I mean today when we were in hospital and the doctor checked he.... 

Avu: Hospital? What happened to her suddenly? Is she fine now? Where is sh... 

Fais: AVU. 

He said in a voice slightly louder than hers so that she stops and she did. He then said why they had taken her to hospital. 

Avu: Oh. 

Fais: But the doctor mentioned her wounds, Janu spoke in between so I don't know what he was going to say. Later he said its just the leg injury, but I saw her making a pleading face meaning she hid something. And how did she get hurt in the leg? Yesterday when she came for dinner she didn't have any but today morning she did. And there was no way for her to go out also. She wouldn't jump out the window as its dangerous for her child. 

Avu: Or maybe she did have the injury earlier, just covered up her limping which she couldn't today morning. In one night when she was home only she can't get hurt. On the first day she came here, where had she gone? 

Fais: I don't know. But from what she said she has no one to contact in Mumbai, whom she can go to meet. 

Avu: Leave all that aside, first you have to be very careful about bhabhi, even about what she eats. He will surely aim your child. I can't see about Roshni whether she is meeting someone or not as I won't be here all the time. We could have said Sid but if its anywhere related to that man Sid would be in danger. 

Fais: Can you shift here? You already have a room here anyways. 

Avu: I'm not sure, first I'll talk with Jaireem and Vaishu di, then answer you. 

Fais: Hmm. 

Avu: And also, there is a surprise coming up for you and bhabhi. 

Fais: What? 

Avu: Its a surprise. 

Fais: Then why did you even say there is a surprise? 

Avu: To create suspense. Me, Sid, dada, di, Jai and Reem are together planning it. 

Fais: Wow, I and Jaan had no idea at all of it. 

Avu: Now, you go. 

Fais: Where?