Chapter 22

Fais: Jaan, I have to take Roshni for checkup. 

Jaan: So soon? One month didn't pass yet. 

Fais: There are few complications in her pregnancy which weren't mentioned earlier. So check ups are more frequent. In the ending 1 or 2 months she'll have to be in hospital only. 

Jaan: Complications? 

Fais: Yeah. We have to be careful or she may lose her life during delivery. Today we have to go to another gynecologist, she'll be looking after Roshni's child now. 

Jaan: Ok. 

Fais: Don't get scared, she'll be fine. 

Jaan nodded. Fais and Roshni went to the gynecologist. 

G: Take a seat Mr. Nigam and Ms. Walia. Just give these few details then I'll check her. Till then you can go to that room. I'll come. 

Rosh nodded and went. 

G: How many months? 

Fais: 4

G: Mother's name? 

Fais: Roshni

G: Father's name? 

Fais: Faisal

G: Any earlier genetic diseases? 

Fais: No. 

G: Allergies? 

Fais: She is allergic to peanuts and fish. 

G: Ok. First child right? 

Fais: Yes. 

G: Relations with mother or father? 

Fais: None. A friend. 

G: Hmm. I'll check her and come. And you can sign here. 

Fais signed and then she went. His phone rang. 

Fais: Hello. 

Jaan: Fais, is the check up done? 

Fais: No, she is checking. 

Jaan: Ok. While returning you have to get few things, Abhi's university is opening tomorrow and now he'll be working under observation so these things will be required. 

Fais: Ok, you send what is required, I'll get it. Sid's college? 

Jaan: That will also start 1 week later. 

Fais: Hmm. I think it should be done in another 10 minutes, then we'll come. 

Jaan: After coming do tell me what she said. 

Fais: Yeah. 

She kept the call. 

Fais: She is worried the most for Roshni right now. 

Back to Avu: 

??: Roshni didn't go to him, but she is in danger. She is doing all this for her child. Being a mother herself its more difficult for her to do anything to Faisnat's child. I'm sure you understood by now who is the father. 

Avu: Yeah. But how do we save her and her child? 

??: We can't. But soon he'll do something. Be alert. Keep everyone ready, you are understanding what I mean right? 

Avu looked at him and then nodded. 

Avu: We have to be more alert about bhabhi and Roshni di. But if she has gone to meet him now, then she is in danger. 

??: He won't do anything to her till she is helping him. 

Avu: Hmm. 

??: 1 month, you have just one month. After that he can attack anytime.