Chapter 36

Finally Fais smiled, and it felt like half of the problems were already solved for them. They both hugged him. 

Fais: I haven't forgiven you yet, you are yet to tell everyone. 

Avu: We will say it. 

They didn't move back anyways. 

Fais: But next time I won't... 

Sid: We won't let next time come, we understood we shouldn't hide anything from you all. 

He returned the hug and they pulled away after sometime. 

Fais: First let this situation get solved, once she is gone you both can tell everyone. 

They nodded. 

Sid: Did she tell you what she wants? Why is she doing all this? 

Fais: Abhi told me about her ex-husband. Did you talk to him? 

Sid: Not yet. 

Fais: He is holding a grudge against you because she divorced him for you. 

Sid: For me? 

Fais: She claims to love you and told him that she is now with you so is divorcing him. Some love it is where she is accusing you of something so big. 

Avu: But what should we do now? She may try guilting him and then blackmailing him into accepting her. 

Fais: For that Sid firstly you have to stop thinking she may have some reason and all that, Abhi said me everything, first understand she is not here for any good cause. We will inform her ex-husband of all the drama she is doing here. She already tried blackmailing me also which I have recorded. With his help we'll ask her to either go or the recording goes to police. 

Sid: But police won't do anything right? 

Fais: She has some photos of you, which act as a proof to her, so we can use those photos only against her. And law can scare anyone. 

Sid hummed. 

Sid: I'll call him now itself. 

Fais: Yeah. 

Sid went aside and returned after sometime. 

Sid: He is not in India but is returning today itself, in evening. He has agreed to meet me. 

Fais: Avu, you should go with him, when he'll introduce you as his wife his friend will calm down a bit and listen. 

Avu: But we haven't said at home only, how can we tell someone else? 

Fais: You both should have thought of it earlier instead of hiding. Anyways, you can lie also right, then what's wrong in telling the truth like this? 

Sid: Ok, I will. But first we should tell dada, di and Jaireem, they must be worried. 

Fais: Hmm. 

Sidneet went to the others and informed them of what Fais has said. 

Vaish: You can just say girlfriend right, why wife? 

Sid: With what all thoughts she has filled in his mind, saying girlfriend won't work. 

Jai: Bhai is not angry on you both anymore? Earlier he won't speak a single word to you both. 

Sidneet looked at each other. Faisu's anger had calmed, but there were chances of others getting angry & upset and their relation is at a big risk right now. 

Avu: Yea..yeah. 

That's when Sid's phone rang. 

Sid: It's her number, I think.