Chapter 1.

I couldn't believe he just proposed. I couldn't help but cry. People were staring at us and aweing. This is my dream! He's my knight in shining armor, he's my true love, my prince, my everything. If he didn't propose I think I would've done it myself. I loved him so much.

"Yes! Yes Brian Michael Quinn! I will marry you!" I smiled as he put the ring on my finger.

He got up, and so did I, he grabbed me by the waist and picked me up and spun me around. He then kissed me, I couldn't believe I was going to be with this man forever. The whole restaurant started clapping and cheering. We sat back down but I was still crying.

"You didn't expect this did you?" He asked

"Oh my god, not at all! I love you so much!" I said

"Aw please don't cry." He leaned over and kissed my cheek and wiped away some tears.

"How about some food?" He pointed to my pasta which was now getting cold.

"Oh right yeah." I started to eat

"The guys helped me pick out the ring, I hope you like it." I looked at the shiny huge diamond on my finger.

"I love it!"

We finished our food, he payed the bill and we left. I really thought this was going to be like a practical joke, him proposing. It wasn't though. I stared at our street coming in view as we got closer, but suddenly we passed both of our houses.

"Q where are you going?" I asked looking back at the houses.

"To the cabin, I've got a little surprise waiting."

"Oh no please no more surprises!"

"Come on! I have to treat my girl in the best way possible."

"I'm going to be a wife!" I shrieked in excitement, Brian laughed at my embarrassing noise.

We arrived at the cabin and he walked out and went to the trunk, he came back with 2 of my bags.

"Wait did you pack this?" I asked

"Yes I hope it's not too creepy. It was Hailey's idea."

"Oh god, so she basically packed my own bags and then put them in your trunk? When? How?"

"These are small details you do not need to know, now come on." He grabbed his own bag and led me to the front door.

"Here I'll get the key." I said

"No no, it's open."

"It..is..?" I opened the door and suddenly I was hit with the screaming of the word SUPRISE!