Chapter 7.

We moved over to the couch and started to catch up on everything. I didn't bother telling her about the guys because it's too much right now so there was nothing about the Sal kissing me thing. I did show her my ring though and she gasped at the sight of it.

"I can't believe you're getting married, and to a famous guy." she said

"I know, I can hardly believe it."

"You have the most perfect life Zo! I wish I was you."

"Trust me there's no way this life is perfect. It has its ups and downs."

"What downs?" She laughed

"My parents..."

"Hey! Sometimes I wished mine were dead."

"DON'T SAY THAT! Don't you ever even think about saying that." I started to cry so I quickly got up and went to grab a tissue, Alex followed me.

"I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to make you cry." She put her hand on my back

"It's fine, it's just I miss them so much and I don't know why but I'm getting really emotional at random times."

"It's your parents I understand you missing them."

"It's not just that, I yelled at Brian for some stupid things and I've been throwing up almost each morning..."

"Oh my god! What if you're pregnant!" She interrupted

"There's no waa.."

Hmm there actually could be a possibility. We had unprotected sex many times before, why hasn't this ever come to mind? I literally could have a living thing growing inside my stomach and not even know it.

"Zoey you ok?"

"Do you mind coming to the drug store with me?" I asked

"Pregnancy tests?" She smirked

"Yup."

Cooper ran downstairs and immediately started cuddling Alex, I didn't even realize he was gone, I had no idea where he even was.

"This is Cooper? Aw he's adorable." She said as he was licking her face

"He likes you."

"Aha I can tell, oh gosh."

I went over to the door and grabbed my bag, Cooper ran to the couch and started playing with his toy teddy.

"I'm hoping for a girl." Alex said as she walked over to me

"Don't get too over board."

We walked outside to my car and drove all the way to the nearest drug store, I saw Q playing with his cats in his living room as we drove by his house. He's so cute sometimes. We quickly ran into the store and picked up the tests and quickly went back home.

"Should I wait or do it now?" I asked

"Don't ask stuff like that! Go do it!"

I ran upstairs with the tests, I did everything the instructions told me and then waited for a bit hoping for the best. I heard the door bell ring and then a familiar voice. It was Hailey... Oh shit! This isn't gonna be good but should I wait or go down there? I decided to go down there.

"Hey Hailey." I said

"Hey, so this is Alex." She said

"Mhm sure is." I smiled

"Good to meet you." said Alex

"You too!"

"Okay don't freak out but we just bought a home pregnancy test." I said

"WHAT! You're pregnant!?" She gasped reaching for my stomach, I slapped away her hands

"No, I just took it and I'm waiting for the results. I doubt it's going to be positive."

"Dude! This is amazing! I can't believe this could happen!"

"How many times have you two had unprotected sex?" asked Alex

"Haven't you heard? They have a sex tape!"

"Hailey! What the hell!" I face palmed

"A sex tape!? Can we watch?"

"Oh my god. Seriously I think you two could be twins."

They both looked at each other and shook their heads. I knew they wouldn't like each other.

"Maybe you should go see if it's positive yet." said Hailey

"Can we just relax for a moment, come sit and mingle." I grabbed both of their hands and led them to the couch

"So where are you saying at Alex?" Asked Hailey

"I'm staying here."

"Oh then you might see me a couple of times, I like to walk in and out and sleep over."

"We could all have a slumber party." I jumped at the thought, I've always loved sleepovers.

"Ok can I just be honest here..." said Alex

"I didn't expect to actually like you. You're pretty cool." she said

"Really? Thanks." I noticed Hailey make a face when Alex turned around, it was a rude face.

"Anyway I think I should head home, tell me the results! Love chu bye." Hailey walked out

"Okay now that that's over, I actually didn't like her."

"I thought you just said you did?"

"I lied, dude I'm your best friend! I've known you the longest and some wanna be Kardashian comes here and takes you away from me."

"Don't call her names! Alex seriously why can't you get along? If I'm happy shouldn't you be?"

"Hey I know she doesn't like me either so talk to her first."

I sighed and went over to the Kitchen and made 2 hot chocolates. I wish my parents were here, they really liked Alex and would've loved to see her again. They did like Hailey too, actually thinking about it, they liked everyone I brought home. Maybe they just said that to make me happy... They were the best parents in the world.