Chapter 29.

The next day, Q had left around 8am, he didn't even eat breakfast because he over slept a bit too. I only know because Jeffery told me when I woke up and went down for breakfast at 10am. I made Jeffery get out of the house today, he was going to visit one of his friend's house in the city and would be back later tonight. That meant I was even more lonely, I guess I was totally alone because my favorite girls and boys were with me, Benjamin, Chessie, Brooklyn, and Cooper. But only Brooklyn was down stairs eating, I had no idea where the rest were.

"Cooper!" I yelled a few times, he came running towards me

"Hey buddy" I gave him a kiss and some food and let him into the fenced backyard. The knock at the door startled me. I opened it up.

"Hey bestie." It was Hailey

"Hey I'm so glad you're here." I said

"You are? Wow first time ever."

"Yeah everyone's out today so." I closed the door behind her as she went into the kitchen

"Oh, so no food?"

"Come on we can make food ourself! Hailey I thought you were on a diet anyway."

"I am, but like I can still eat food.. Healthy food, oh and good news." she said

"What is it?"

"Guess who just asked me out?"

"Literally Hailey I have no clue."

"James." She squealed

"James? Who's.... WAIT YOU MEAN JAMES MURRAY?"

"Duh who else?"

"Okay no offense but why would he ask you out?"

"He likes me maybe...?"

I instantly got out my phone and gave Murr a quick text, I knew he probably wouldn't answer since he's busy but I wanted proof. I set my phone down.

"Okay so how exactly did this happen?" We sat down on the couch

"He texted me, he got my number from Q I think and well he's like can you meet up with me at Central Park? And I was like that's so far away! But sure. So I drove there and we sat down and he's like I've liked you for awhile now and I was wondering if we can go out and I'm like Oh my god! Yes!"

"I don't know.. This is weird for me. You barely even knew who they were before I told you about them."

"So? That honestly doesn't matter if I know who they are or not. I would've liked him even before he was on the show."

"It's just weird, I don't know it's your life." I sighed

"So you're getting all pissed at me for going out with him?"

"No I'm not... I mean it's just hard for me to accept it."

"I thought you were my friend, Zoey! I've always been happy for whatever you did! Why can't you be the same for me?"

"It's going to take some time for me to be good with this."

"You don't have time. We're dating and that's all to it."

"You barely know each other though."

"Zoey! It's my life!"

"I'm not going to fight with you, all I'm saying is that I don't approve for the moment."

"Well thanks. I see what type of friend I have." She grabbed her bag and left.

Suddenly my phone buzzed. It was a text from Q.

"Uhm.. Big news Murray is dating Hailey..."

"She just told me and I'm kinda upset about it."

"I am too, we need to talk to them ASAP."

"She just stormed off so I don't know how that will work out but I agree."

"Don't worry, this will be okay in the end. Gtg bye gorgeous."

"Bye babe."

I sat down, well what am I supposed to do now? Hailey's made at me, no one home. I only freaked out with the news of Murr and Hailey is because Hailey honestly isn't the best person to date, I've seen her use men for money, it's just who she is and I can't change her or even if I tried she'd storm off like she just did. Another thing is I wish one of them asked Q or me, because she's my best friend, and Murr is Q's best friend. I just don't want anything to go wrong after they break up, because if something goes wrong I know I'll get upset at myself for not doing something about it. I love both of them dearly but I can't accept it right now.

My phone buzzed again, this time it was Murr.

"All is true about Hailey and I."

"I never knew you liked her."

"It was a major crush... :-)"

"Murray I hope you know what you're getting yourself into."

"Trust me I've got this big lecture from Q. I've got it."

"You better. I don't want anything to go wrong. I love you both too much."

"I know that, I love you too."

This was going to be weird seeing them two together but maybe I can try to talk to Hailey again, I just wish she didn't leave, because right now I'm really lonely.

_______________________________

Sorry short chapter, but thank you guys so much for reading! You've all been so wonderful to me and trust me after this trilogy ends there will be 3 new books out that I've been working on!

I love you ❤️ and remember to share, vote, comment, follow, and just keep reading!