Chapter 41.

I woke up to the door bell. Who could it be? I then remember that both Murray and Hailey were supposed to be here. I saw Brian open the door and in came Hailey.

"Hey." she said

"Oh hey." I stretched

"Were you sleeping?" She asked sitting down beside me."

"Yup she was purring like a cat." Laughed Brian

"He's lying, that was him trying to communicate with Benjamin."

"He understands me! We have a great connection." He crossed his arms

"You two are a weird couple...but what's up?" she asked

"Well... Murray's coming over."

"Murr!? No! Why is he coming?"

"I kind of asked him to." Hailey started to get up

"You guys need to talk this through!" said Brian

"No! I'm done with him and I don't want to talk this through. Zoey please it's too soon."

"Hailey. Please." Suddenly the bell rang.

"If that's him, I'm out of here."

Brian opened the door to reveal a smiling Murr.

"Ayo it's Ol' Murr." He said

"We don't need an introduction." Laughed Brian. Hailey glanced at me with the angriest face.

"James can you please sit." I said

"James? Am I in trouble?" He asked sitting

"Bye guys." said Hailey reaching the door

"Hailey sit down! Seriously guys, can't we work this out!?" said Q raising his voice, it turned me on a little bit. Jeffery had come from outside and sat down in the kitchen.

"Fine, but I'm not speaking to him."

"Did I really hurt you that bad?"

"That bad? Yes you hurt me that bad! I loved you!"

"You... Loved me?...That much?"

"I just wish you did the same."

"I didn't mean to break up with you, I honestly thought you didn't like me as much. You started going on tinder, that dating app!"

"It didn't mean anything. I'm on that a lot it's just for fun."

"I thought you were going to leave me so when my ex called I thought you wouldn't mind."

"We were going to have sex! Our first time! It was actually special and you ruined it."

"Hailey, I honestly had no idea that meant anything to you. You've had sex a lot of times and I didn't think the first time with a guy was that big of a deal."

"Wow you really didn't get to know me while we were dating. It's going completely back towards the first time we met. That's how much we know about each other! Nothing at all!" She broke down on the couch, I handed her a couple tissues.

"Please don't cry. What we had was fun but it's not meant to be. We aren't made for each other, you know that. Brian and Zoey knew this."