Chapter 22.

About a week later, it was already August 31st. A Monday which meant I had to go to work, but this time I wasn't getting ready in my bedroom, I was now getting ready in officially Q's and I's bedroom! We worked as hard as we could and we managed to move out everything and sell both of our houses. Now it was time to redecorate everything but I decided we had all the time in the world.

It was 7am, and Q had already left for work in the city, he would return later. I started work at 2pm so I had a bit of time left. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair and went downstairs, Jeffery was already getting used to the giant kitchen and making the most delicious food ever! I noticed he already fed Brian's 3 cats and Cooper. I was so happy that all the animals were getting along and not fighting, they were best friends now.

"So is this the whole week leading up to the live punishment for Impractical Jokers?" asked Jeffery handing me my tea

"Oh yeah, tonight at 10pm they have like special stuff about the guys and then tomorrow and after that too, and then from 11am leading up to the live punishment on Thursday they have like a marathon."

"Are you going to watch?"

"Of course, I love to watch these guys and especially stuff I haven't seen before of them. Oh and Jeffery you're invited for the live punishment on Thursday to come to New York with us to watch."

"I'd love to! Wait what are they doing?"

"Tight rope walking across New York....."

"Wait what?!"

"Don't worry they had training and obviously they will have many precautionary measures there."

"I hope so, I feel like I'm more worried than you."

"I think you are." I laughed

I got up and went upstairs and took a quick shower and then put on my makeup and uniform. It took me till about 10. So I still had a lot of time left, Hailey had planned the baby shower already so she was at some "secret" location I wasn't supposed to know about. I was so anxious to see what mess she made, but I trust Hailey and I knew she would do everything to make me happy.

I walked around the house a bit, we had a ginormous furnished basement that now had a whole lot of my parents stuff, my grandmas stuff, furniture that we wanted to keep but didn't know where to put yet. Then just a bunch of other stuff we had in our old basements. The house was about the size of mine and Q's house combined and a tiny bit bigger. It was basically my dream house and I couldn't believe this was actually happening!

At 2pm, I finally went to work, it was the usual. Making coffee, taking the customer's money, giving back the change, and then repeat. I recently have thought about how I'm going to be married soon, with 2 kids on the way. Was Starbucks really the best job? I don't think so. I needed to do something better, well atleast after I have the kids. I mean sure Brian works and will be able to support us, also I have that huge pile of million at the bank but I kinda want to make something of myself. Maybe make a career move that I can keep. There was literally too many thing on my mind, I was that type of person, I stress about every tiny thing and always want to do so much but it's not possible, I know I have all the time in the world but I really don't know.

After work I went back home and changed into some shorts and a sweatshirt, I was feeling pretty cold in this huge home. Jeffery had sat down and started watching the Impractical Jokers marathon which started at 7. I hope Q will be back home soon.

"While you were gone, Hailey called." said Jeffery

"Why didn't she call my phone?" I asked

"She didn't want to bother you, but she said that the shower is going to be possibly at 10am on Saturday."

"Wow Saturday!? That's so soon."

"She seemed extremely excited about it."

"She's always excited." I laughed

I heard a car come up in the drive way and then a pair of rustling keys, then came in a tired looking Q. I got up and gave him a quick kiss.

"How was... Uhm.. Shooting? I think.." I asked

"Yes shooting and then tight rope training again."

"How'd you do?" I asked

"This time I managed to walk almost to the end but I fell off when I looked at my feet."

"Aw I think you'll go the farthest though! Team Q for life!" I smiled

"I think Joe will got the farthest, you won't even go half way with all the pressure that's gonna be on you." Laughed Jeffery

"I think we need to fire him." Q joked

"Oh that reminds me, have you ever thought of lighting the rope on fire while you walk on it?"

"Jeffery!" I laughed

"Come on, let's see you try to walk across it!"

"Is that a challenge?"

"If this is happening, I'm rooting for Jeffery." I laughed

"Well I'm pretty sure the twins will be on my side." said Q touching my stomach

"Oh did you hear that? I think of them said Team Jeffery!" I smiled

"Now you're being mean.. Is that me on tv?" He asked walking to the living room

"Yeah there's a new special at 10.. "Anatomy of a challenge" ring a bell?"

"I've been focused on not dying not on episodes. But I'm really tired right now, so I'm going to take a shower and head to bed, ok babe?" He kissed my forehead and then picked up Brooklyn cat and went upstairs

"Don't shower with the cat, Brian!" I yelled

"You're not my mother!" He yelled back

Nope I wasn't his mother, but I was soon going to be one to 2 amazing kids.