Chapter 9.

It was already turning 6 and Alex hasn't called me to pick her up, and Q hasn't come back yet. I felt like such a loser. Suddenly I looked outside and saw a car pull up that looked like Joe's. I saw Q step out and start to walk over to me. I swung open the door and gave him a huge hug.

"Boy you've missed me haven't you?" he said

"Very much." I closed the door

"Where's Alex?"

"At a bar, I don't know when I'm supposed to pick her up."

"Maybe some guy already has." he laughed

"Oh god I hope she's not too drunk." I said

"Hopefully not as wasted as Sal got during the engagement party." He laughed, I looked down trying not to sound too upset about the whole Sal thing.

"It's so damn awkward shooting stuff for the show with Sal around. I mean we're supposed to act normal and laugh but there's so much tension around that I sometimes don't even want to do the show."

"Please tell me you're not thinking about quitting."

"No I can't do that. It's just really hard."

"Then make up! You know he's sorry and regrets it."

"I'm not fully over this and frankly I don't want to continue talking about this."

"You're going to have to talk about this for the last time with him. I hate seeing you two like this."

"I guess." He looked down, I lifted his chin and kissed him.

"Can I use the bathroom? I've been holding it in for an hour." He said

"Wa to ruin the moment and yes go before you pee on me!"

Q ran up the stairs to the bathroom, I don't understand why no one uses the downstairs bathroom... Actually I do understand because I hate it too, it's so cold in there. My phone beeped.

"Gonna head to this guy's house. I'll be back tomorrow."

"Oh my god! Be careful ok." I texted back

I heard Q coming down the stairs.

"Alex just texted me saying she's going home with a guy, man she's fast." I laughed, I looked over at him and he was standing there really quiet.

"Babe? Are you okay?" I asked

"Can you explain..." He held up my negative pregnancy test

"Oh..." I got red

"Well..?"

"Alex asked about us and I've told her that we had unprotected sex before and it got me thinking maybe I was pregnant, trust me I was just checking! I don't want to pressure you or anything."

"You should've spoken to me about this first."

"I know I'm sorry."

"But do you?"

"Do I what?"

"Want to have one of those crawly things?"

"Like a cat? You've got 3 trust me that's enough."

"No you know what I mean." He laughed and took my hand and dragged me upstairs to my room.

"I mean only if you're ready but I've always wanted one." I layed down on the bed

"I want one too." He closed the door and stared at me

"You do?" I sat up with a shocked expression