Chapter 25.

A week later, Q and I decided to go back to the doctor to find out the sex of the twins. I could hardly wait! Q drove me to the doctor on Friday morning since later he had to be in the city to shoot, It was actually a big day today too because I was going to sit down with my wedding planner and actually plan most of the stuff, Brian said it was alright if he didn't know what was going on, he said he would be super surprised and happier that way. But of course I was going to tell him some tiny and/ or big details, because this is his day too. The doctor greeted us with smiles.

"Great to see the mother to be, how are you feeling?" she asked

"Actually alright. I'm not as hormonal." I said

"I see pregnancy looks good on you, a lot of women aren't as lucky. Now are we going to find out the sex today?" she asked, I looked at Brian and he smiled at me. I nodded.

"Oh good."

She did her stuff and I was anxious with anticipation, Brian started to sweat a little bit but I knew he wanted them to be both girls. He was sure a ladies man.

"Alright well, one is a boy..." she managed to say.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna have a tiny little Q walking around!" I said

"Damn it, I wanted a little Zoey though."

"... And ones a girl!" she finished

"Wait you mean... One of each!?" I said

"Yup." She smiled and printed out another photo for us

"Oh my god!" Q grabbed it and couldn't stop staring.

We took the photo home and framed it next to the first one. Brian texted everyone the good news and I did the same. My parents would be really proud of me, some days I wish they were here to witness all of this.

"Zoey, I have to get to work, but do a great job with the planning." He kissed my forehead

"I'll do more than plan, I'll make this shit happen."

"That's my girl, I love you."

"I love you more, babe."

"You're adorable." He rested his hand on my stomach.

"You two treat your mommy good. She deserves the world." He smiled

"And I've got it right here." I hugged him

Q smiled and left, I sat down next to Jeffery and took out a few magazines to get maybe an idea of what I exactly wanted. Jeffery handed me some hot tea and then a grilled cheese sandwich.

"Will you name the boy Jeffery?" he asked

"I've been secretly picking out names... But I don't know why but somehow Michael is speaking to me." I said

"His middle name?" asked Jeffery

"Well yes but I don't know, I feel like it would be a good idea."

"I think he actually might be planning some names too, you two need to talk about it. He laughed as the door bell rang.

"Jeffery could you get that." I said, grabbing a few things before setting the family room ready for the planning.

"On it." He opened the door revealing Lindsay our wedding planner, along with her she brought a few people.

"Good to see you again!" she said

"You too!" I gave her a hug

"I hope you don't mind, but I brought my designer and my chef to help you figure out some food and colors of everything. I hope that's ok." She said

"No of course, the more the better. Please come sit, I actually invited my friend over, Hailey. She's going to help me figure out some stuff." Right as I said that, Jeffery opened the door revealing a dolled up Hailey. Who am I kidding she's always dolled up.

"Hey, am I late?" She said

"Nope, come sit."

We started talking about everything, boy let me tell you, planning for a wedding is sure a lot of work. I even managed to pick out a date but in order for it to actually work I called Brian really quick.

"Okay I know you're busy but this is it, I kinda need your opinion on the date." I said

"Sure what is it?" He asked calmly

"I was thinking maybe a fall wedding? Since it's almost fall and so I was thinking October 16?"

"October 16.... Are you sure you have time to plan everything?"

"Brian, I'm a multi-tasker. As long as the date works so will everything else."

"Well then I guess we have our date!" he said

"Yay! See you later then."

"Bye babe."

I officially set the date on the table, October 16, I would be finally married. I need to go dress shopping ASAP though. It was already September! What I had decided was, we would have an outdoor wedding, sure it might get cold but the party would be inside so we will get warmed up then. I said bye to the planners by 8pm, it took all day but I think I was ready for all this. Tomorrow they would call the place and have them get everything ready, I sent Brian pics of the cake and he picked out his favorite design, we would go for cake tasting soon.

"Honestly your wedding is a bit rushed don't you think?" asked Hailey

"I didn't ask you what you thought." I said

"I mean he's not even here helping."

"He's making money! I'm so glad Starbucks let me have off while I'm pregnant. He's helping me a lot, Hay."

"I still think it's easier if he was here."

Suddenly the door swung open and in came in a tired Q, his hands full of bags. Jeffery and I quickly came in and grabbed some from him.

"Q, what's all this?" I asked peeking in

"No! Don't look. It's a surprise!" Just take them upstairs into the hallway and I'll get the rest.

"Uh... Ok." I did as he told me.

"Quick peek inside." I told them

"No I say you listen to him or you'll ruin the surprise." said Jeffery

"But..."

"No, come on." Jeffery led me back downstairs.

I felt like he knew what all this was or he would've peeked too, I knew Jeffery like the back of my hand and he needed to know every tiny thing. Also I knew Hailey as well and she would've wanted to look inside too, seriously I hate being the last to know but I knew this was all good intention, so I just let it be. Q came in with a ton of bags and went upstairs, every time I tried to go up to him, he would yell at me and I'd laugh because it was sweet yelling. What the hell was he doing up there!?