Chapter 20.

We got home with a picture of our 2 beautiful children, I couldn't help but to brag to everyone. By the end of the day, Hailey, Jeffery, Q's parents, and the guys were all in disbelief and couldn't wait to meet the twins! I couldn't wait to even meet them! I smiled putting the picture in a frame and leaving it on the kitchen table.

A few days passed by and I decided until we really had to move to the new house, every day I would pack one room, so for that I started with the basement because no one used it really. It was a ton of boxes, most of it was my grandmas old stuff which now I had to move again. Jeffery came down with a glass of lemonade.

"Don't worry about her stuff, I can move that." He said setting the glass down

"Oh thanks. I rented out the moving truck but realizing that I have all this stuff and also Q's stuff to move, I need more than one truck."

"Don't stress it. Let's just get this all in the truck then." He said grabbing everything he could from the basement

Every day we kept the truck, we had to pay so I wanted to do this as fast as I could. Since Q had to work today and I didn't need to start my shift until later tonight, I decided to drive the truck there and back a few times. It took almost the whole day but by the time I had to get dressed for work, the basement and family room were cleared out and already at the new house.

"We did a great job!" Said Jeffery high fiving me, as I came down the stairs in my uniform

"Thanks so much for helping, oh and here's your paycheck for the week, I added a little tip too." I said

"Miss Zoey, thank you very much!" He smiled

"No problem!" I gave Cooper a little pat and went off to work.

When I came back, I went straight to bed, I was so tired from moving that I just couldn't stay awake. The next day was Saturday and so Hailey insisted that we should relax and go for the mall for the day. I resisted until she showed up on my doorstep and basically dragged me out.

"You know I have a lot of packing and moving to do." I said

"I will help when we get back but seriously Zo! You need a day off, you've been working to hard and especially with 2 kids on the way."

"Yeah but it's so much work to be done and.."

"Hey, look it's your fiancé!" She yelled as we parked into the parking area by the mall, I got out and walked over to him.

"Hey babe." He said giving me a kiss

"Hey I didn't know you're shooting here today." I said, Sal, Joe, and Murr joined us

"Yea I usually never know until I get to the office, I didn't know you're coming here either."

"Hailey wanted me to relax and I guess the definition of that is shopping."

"Ah I see, well I'll be back later by I guess 4, so I can help you with the moving."

"That would be great! I did 2 rooms already!" I smiled

"Seriously 2 rooms in 1 day!?" said Joe

"Q what the hell! She's doing all the work and you're not doing anything!" said Murr

"I've been with you guys I had no time!" He said

"We'll help you Zoey." said Sal

"Thanks guys, I'll need it, my man is really lazy."

"He sure is." said Joe

"Why am I being ganged up on?" asked Q

"Because you're a horrible person! Come on!" said Murr

"Alright well I'll see you later." I gave him a kiss and went on my way with Hailey

Hailey and I went to as many stores as she wanted, all I got was a few shirts and some maternity stuff. I couldn't really focus on myself because well I needed to focus on 2 kids right now. We went down to the food court to eat, I got myself a smoothie and a salad while she got herself a pizza.

"You know now that you don't eat meat as much, I seem so fat whenever I'm with you." she said, all I did was point to my stomach and raise an eyebrow

"Hey but that's normal! What I have been thinking about is your baby shower!" she said

"Do we really need one? I mean there's so much to do." I got up and walked over to a candy shop near by and bought myself a chocolate and sat back down. Weird cravings are kicking in.

"Yes we need one!" she said

"But... No one would come, I have barely any friends." I said

"Not true, you made so many friends in college and that last year in high school, you just never hung out with them."

That was true, I did make some sweet friends but I guess I couldn't handle the pressure of hanging with them and then Hailey possibly getting jealous and then barely spending time with Q, not that I spend time with him anyway but still.

"I guess you can invite them, oh and possibly Alex."

"Wait so it's on? You're actually letting me throw this shower for you!?"

"It's too much work to try to convince you not to, and you'll still throw it anyway, so lets do it!"

"Aw yay!!! I can actually start planning this instant." She gave me a hug and got out her phone.

"Can we go home and do this? I need Jeffery to make me some hot chocolate because I'm craving almost anything."

"I am too and I'm not even pregnant! Let's go."

We went home 2 hours before Brian so we had some time to relax, of course I wasn't allowed to know anything about the shower so I had time to pack while Hailey sat in the living room with a notebook and my laptop, and then some party shows on tv.

______________________________

Hey guys! Do you guys still like this book? It will be over eventually and I promise I'm trying my best to make it interesting!

Anyway I love you guys so much! Don't be scared to message me about anything and feel free to vote, share, comment, follow, and continue to read! ❤️❤️❤️