Chapter 36.

Bachelor and Bachelorette parties were held, the guys went to Vegas, while the girls went to Hawaii. I was surprised when I heard Q didn't get drunk at all. I was very proud of him. We had rehearsed for the wedding already a couple times. I was getting the hang of it, every time I tear up, I can't imagine how much I'm going to cry at the actual thing. By the last rehearsal the day before the wedding I decided that I didn't need the vows that I decided to actually write. I knew exactly what to say because this is who I want to marry, he's my everything and there's so much I can say that a piece of paper can't hold.

It was August 17th, the day of Q's and I's wedding. The outdoor wedding by the beach was getting set, we would have the ceremony on the deck facing the water, we put all the tables and chairs in the giant glass auditorium by the deck, the dj was here, and the food was delivered and set up. All that needed to happen was getting ready and the guests arriving. All the girls went into one area of the building and the guys were at the other side.

I only wish my mother and father could be here for this day, how proud they would be of me, I also really wished Alex was here, I haven't spoken to her in more than a year and I feel like it would be right to have her here. The bridesmaids were getting dolled up by our makeup artist and hair dresser. I was sitting waiting for my turn.

"Have you decided the honeymoon place yet?" asked Mrs. Quinn

"Bora Bora. I heard it's really nice." I said

"That's an amazing place!" said one of my friends from college

"You're going to have an amazing time!" said Mrs. Quinn

"I hope so." I blushed, I was wondering what the guys were up to, I was seriously anxious and nervous about all of this. What if sometimes goes wrong? Something like the food is horrible, or I trip on my dress walking down the isle, or my water breaks, or someone doesn't show up..... Wait.... someone not showing up? I look around the room. HAILEY. WHERE IS HAILEY!? I jump from out of my seat.

"Sweetie are you okay? Do you have cold feet?" asked Mrs. Quinn

"Where's Hailey?" I asked

"Who? Hailey? I guess she's not here yet..."

"She's the maid of honor! Her call time was 20 minutes ago!"

"Maybe she's late, someone please call Hailey."

"Can I text Q really quickly please?" I asked

"No contact with the groom. I can go talk to him if you want."

"Thank you, can you please check if Murray is here." I said

"No problem."

"Honestly everything is going to be okay. Don't stress about it, she will show up." said another one of my bridesmaids.

I was seated for hair and makeup so I couldn't move around to worry, it was sure a lot they were doing to my face. If I cry, I'm so screwed. Mrs. Quinn came in with a worried expression on her face.

"Thank god you're back. So is he here?" I asked hoping for the best

"Uhm.. No he's not. Brian is worried sick." she said

"What!? Well we have to go find him and Hailey! Ugh. I knew this would happen. I warned them both that if this happened I would kill them." I teared up a little bit and jumped up, I was seated back down because they weren't finished with my hair and makeup.

"Please don't stress about it. It will be all ok."

"Can the ladies that are finished go out and look, maybe there lost." said Mrs. Quinn

"Yes please do something! Anything!" I said, a group of girls left the room.

"This is your day, if they don't show up it will be fine. We can replace them easily. It will work out just relax and enjoy it."

I took a deep breath and sank down in the chair. Please god, I've been waiting for this day my whole entire life, don't let 2 idiots mess it up. I need this, please. Just when I thought it was over, the girls returned with Hailey.

"Oh my god! I'm so glad you're here! Where have you been!?" I asked getting up from my seat, this time I was finished.

"Sorry I just was debating wether to come or not.. I don't know if you heard but James broke up with me." she said

"I figured, I warned you Hailey! I knew this would happen. Just whatever get your hair and makeup done."

"I'm going to go check if Murr is here or not." said Mrs. Quinn

"Thank you." I said

I looked out through the window and saw people were already starting to arrive. We were no way close to being ready, Hailey just arrived and I have no clue if Murr is even here. I decided to get into my dress, there was no time to waste. The dress was lifted over and put on, the little details were getting fixed and then they put on the veil.

"Zoey you look amazing." said Hailey

"I hope so."

Everyone's heads turned towards the door to Mrs. Quinn.

"He's still not here." she blurted out

"What! I told you guys not to break up before the wedding!" I started panicking

"That's it, I'm texting him. The last thing I want to do is talk to him but he can't just skip out on his best friend's wedding! This is important." Hailey got out her phone and texted him about 4 times.

"Let me know if he answers." I said

"There's no if, he's going to answer! He has to!"

I sat down waiting for the rest of the guests to arrive, suddenly a heard a buzz and turned to Hailey. She smiled.

"He's on his way." she said

"Oh thank god!" I said

"Alright everybody we have 12 minutes and guests are already being seated. Everyone remembers what they're doing right?" asked Mrs. Quinn

A bunch of yes's broke out, I was relieved, everything was going to go great. It was going to be the perfect day.