Chapter 31.

We walked back outside to where the food trucks were, there was basically nothing good. Joe ended up getting a hot dog and all I got was a Coke. I decided that it's comic con, it's a fun day and I need to stop stressing about everything and enjoy it. Joe and Sal stayed back with the trutv crew while Murr and I decided to check out all the stuff on the show floor. It was getting really crowded by 1pm, the line for the Impractical Jokers was even starting to form, so the guys stayed a little further away. Murr eventually went back so I was walking around on my own. I spotted Q being interviewed so I decided to stand and watch. After he came over to me.

"Zoey I'm so happy right now, look!" He handed me a Pepsi Perfect bottle

"Oh my god, you got it!?" I asked

"Yup! I'm freaking out right now."

"Awe I'm glad, anyway the guys are downstairs waiting

"Oh good, so how are you doing right now?" He asked

"Well I got grumpy cat's autograph for $4." I smiled

"Wait really? I want one! He's a cat that's like my favorite thing ever!"

"You can have it if you want, I did get it for you actually.... Oh and another thing.." I whipped out another Pepsi Perfect bottle.

"You got one!?" He asked surprised

"Yea I didn't know if you were going to get one, so I decided to get one for you as a surprise and well.... I guess it didn't work." I laughed

"You're so sweet." He kissed me

"I guess I'll watch the movies again and keep this thing for myself." I looked at it and thought it was really cool.

We went back down and the guys started taking picture with the fans in line for the panel, it was incredible to see how many fans were there that love these guys. They've made a huge impact on their lives and it must be an incredible feeling to have that sort of power. There were people walking around with bags handing out the guys' heads on a stick and their key chains, I got 3 Q heads and a couple of key chains because well... Why not? I then went in the back with the guys as we waited for everyone to enter. If was going to be chaotic considering all the people there, but it was sweet at the same time.

As we entered I sat in the front by the side, while the guys each sat down at the panel. The crowd started cheering and I knew it was going to be a great time. The guys talked and the fans laughed, they announced how they were going to be renewed for season 5 and the whole crowd went bizarre, the feeling of love was filling up the whole room. I almost teared up. Some fans noticed me and waved, some came up to me and took pictures, I loved being recognized but if only I was recognized as someone with talent, not just Brian Quinn's girlfriend. But this would have to do.

The panel ended and the guys took some photos with some people in the crowd, then soon after the crowd left, they took us around the back so no one would noticed us and we went outside.

"Wow that was incredible, the energy of your fans." I said

"Right! I love them so much." said Sal

"They truly have had a major impact on us, we'd be no where without them, and you too, you were just a fan before you met Q and now look at you!" said Joe

"I feel pretty special." I laughed

We left the area around 6pm, we had the rest of the day to relax, although the traffic back home was a massacre, so it took some time to get back. When we did, we saw that Murray had actually followed us back home. We got out to greet him.

"Man why are you following us?" asked Q

"It's about Hailey and I..." He started to say, we unlocked the door and went in. The cats started to walk around our feet and Cooper started jumping up and down. It was great being greeted that way.

"Jeffery can you make me some tea?" I asked

"Right away miss, anyone else need anything?" asked Jeffery

"Is that sandwich still in the fridge?" asked Q

"Right where you left it."

"Awesome!" He opened the door and started to eat it

I took Murr by the couch and sat down. I hope he wasn't going to break up with her, atleast not this soon. I didn't approve of it but I didn't want it to end badly, I don't know exactly how I felt anymore. I just wanted things to be okay with the wedding.

"So are you two still hating the idea of us?" He asked with a scared expression

"Well I wouldn't say hating but... Just not liking." said Q sitting besides him

"Because honestly your opinion matters to me a lot, but I also really like her."

"Murray I would say, if you like her can you date after the wedding? Because if anything happens where one of you isn't there, I'd never forgive myself."

"There's no way we'd break up that soon." He said

"Thinks don't always go according to plan, but this isn't meant to offend you, Zoey or Hailey, but you could do much better."

"Is it wrong that I agree? Although I love Hailey she isn't the best dater.... Please don't tell her that, she hates me already."

"She doesn't hate you, she's just upset at the moment. I'll convince her to talk to you soon."

"But Murr think about the other girls you could have..."

"None! There is no other girl I could have."

"A fan.... You could date a fan." I said

"She is a fan." He said

"Not exactly, she barely watches the show."

"Just be happy for us right now, I finally found someone, there's nothing that's gonna break us apart, so the wedding will be fine."

"I hope you're right Murray or my soon to be wife will rip out your balls." said Q, I nodded.

"Well good chat..." He got up

"Just be careful Murray." I said

"Don't worry, I will." He smiled and left