Chapter 23.

I remained downstairs in the living room, with Jeffery. Benjamin and Chessie both went upstairs to sleep with Brian, Cooper stayed down with us. We watched the whole marathon and new special, and then I joined Q in bed. He was already dead asleep when I came up so I didn't bother waking him up. The next morning, Q and I went downstairs and had breakfast together, of course Jeffery made it.

"Never in a million years would I ever think of having a butler." said Q

"Same but push comes to shove and boom there comes Jeffery." I smiled, giving Benjamin a pet as he sat on my lap

"Oh and I forgot to mention, the baby shower is at 10 on Saturday. I think you're off then, right?"

"Wow Hailey planned everything that fast?" He asked

"Yup, oh and I figured out that baby showers aren't only for girls, my grandma had one where she invited the whole family, including guys. So if you want to invite maybe Joe, Sal, or Murr it's cool."

"I'll ask them today." He started hysterically laughing

"What?" I asked concerned, he pointed at my foot, where I noticed Chessie was peeing on me.

"Aw what the hell!" I got up quickly and cleaned my leg

"I'm so sorry." said Q still laughing

"Thank god I was wearing shorts though and no shoes or else I'd have to do laundry."

"Ahem.." Said Jeffery

"..or Jeffery would have to do laundry." I smiled, Q picked up Chessie.

"Maybe next time I'll pee on Chessie and see what happens." I said

"Hey! That's not funny. Who pee's on a cat!?"

"Sal would." I said

"Oh speaking of Sal..."

"Oh dear god, what?" Q laughed at my comment

"He just wanted to know if he could hang out with us later today... Maybe Joe and Murr too?" He laughed and then smiled shyly

"That's fine. I thought you were going to ask if Sal can sleep over, cause that man is legit never home!"

"That's very true. Anyway I have to get to work." He put down Chessie and then gave me a kiss

"Have fun!" I smiled

He smiled back and then left. I still haven't gotten changed yet for work since I had quite some time. It was only 10am right now, so I decided to do some yoga, recently my friend called me from college and said that it helps you relax and it's good for the baby, or babies in this case, so I decided to head into the family room and try some poses on the carpet. It was pleasantly relaxing, to be honest. I later went to work as usual, then came back home, waited for Q, who returned with Sal, Murr, and Joe. We had some laughs, talked about literally everything and then they went back home.

A few days passed, new joker specials every night. It was finally Thursday, so there was a marathon from 11am leading up to the punishment at 10pm. Of course I wasn't going to be able to watch it since I was going to head down to South Street Seaport to watch the guys almost die. I woke up around 9am and went down and ate breakfast as usual with Q and Jeffery. Q had to be down in Manhattan at 4pm to get everything ready and then have some interviews so Jeffery and I were going to join them. They already started preparing everything Monday night but they had to be there early on the actual day it's going to happen. Apparently Z100, the radio station was going to be there talking to them, and then a lot of special guests, and there was just so much to do to prepare.