Chapter 16.

We all decided to head back home around 2 am. I was surprised the restaurant stayed open that late. Q brought Sal over to his house for the night so they could catch up and I was so glad that they actually did it. Hailey wanted to stay at my house as usual so she can constantly pick out names for the baby and ideas for the baby room and when to get her ears pierced if it's a girl and what it should wear. This was all discussed as we were walking into the house, I almost  fell asleep just listening to her and I'm glad I made it up to my bed.

I woke up the next morning, really relieved. I haven't had many good days in the past year and I'm so glad maybe it's all gonna be alright. I walked into the kitchen with an already made breakfast by no other than Jeffery.

"Don't you get tired of this?" I asked

"Honestly never. I like doing all this."

"I'll pay you even if you don't." I laughed

"I'd still do it even if you didn't pay me."

"Don't say that to Hailey or she will most definitely steal you."

"Oh by the way, Cooper decided to go for a walk."

"What do you mean? He's alone!?"

"No don't worry, he walked over to Brian's house and went through the mini car door."

"Wait really? He fit?"

"It took some pushing but he did. He's been in there for awhile."

"I'm gonna call Q and see what he's doing there."

I got my phone and dialed Q's number. After a few rings I finally got a response from a really raspy Brian.

"Hey how's Cooper doing?" I asked

"What do you mean?" He cleared his throat

"Jeffery told me he walked in through your cat door."

"He did? I literally just woke up. Ugh hold on."

I heard some rustling then footsteps through the phone.

"Oh my god this is adorable. Hold on I'll send you a picture."

My phone buzzed and I went into messages and checked what he sent. In the photo I saw Cooper laying on the cat bed surrounded by 3 cats cuddling up to him.

"Aw Q that's so cute! Maybe they'll fall in love like us!"

"Yeah I know right! But seriously it would've been so much easier for you to see this if we lived together."

"I know I know. But hey listen I'm going to eat and then I have to get to work, but I'm off at 2. So if you want to come over I would love to discuss a few things involving well house, baby, marriage... No pressure though."

"You know I'd love to but I have to be in the city to shoot in a couple of hours. I don't know when I'll be back."

"Oh that's fine. Whenever you find the time we can talk then. Oh and how was Sal?"

"What do you mean? How was Sal? We didn't have sex!" He laughed

"No like what happened when you two got home."

"Well we made out a bit and I'm pregnant."

"Q! Really."

"Alright well we talked and caught up, maybe had a few drinks and a lot of laughs and he's asleep on the couch right now."

"Oh good... A few drinks huh?"

"Alright well I got to go love you byeeeee." He laughed

"Mister Quinn don't you dare hang up on me."

"I LOVE YOU ZOEY BYEEEEEE."

"Fine I guess I love you too.... If I have to. Bye."

I hung up and ate some of the food. Hailey came downstairs in my robe since she didn't have her own clothes.

"Woah I haven't seen so much food since the last supper." She said

"That's what happens with a great butler." I smiled and drank some tea

"Are you kidding? Can I have one?"

"No."

"Well then... Anyway soooo when are you going to get ya know... An ultra sound?"

"Am I supposed to get one like this early?"

I knew nothing about child birth to be honest and I was kinda really scared.

"I mean I guess you can go whenever. But do it soon! I wanna know the sex!"

"I kinda want it to be a surprise."

"Does he?"

"I don't know. We haven't discussed anything so far. I need time for all this."

"You've got 9 months."

"Ugh, I have to get dressed for work." I got up

"Do they know you're pregnant."

"Hailey... Just enjoy this food."

"Hormones must be kicking in already."

I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs, okay excuse me for being rude but I didn't like all this attention. For the most part I didn't like everyone knowing so much about babies than the actual person having one! I quickly got dressed into my uniform, my first couple of days I could wear my normal clothes but now I'm stuck with a dark green shirt and khaki pants with an apron. Trust me none of this looked good. I took a deep sigh and went off to work.

_______________________________

Hey everyone! Sorry for the short chapter! I don't even know if this story is even good anymore. Do you guys actually like it? Either way it is the third and final book. I have still so many chapters to write! So please bare with me!

I love you guys ❤️ please share, follow, vote, comment, and most importantly read!