Chapter 2.

The guys including Hailey were in there with a bunch of balloons, a congratulations banner, wine, tons of food and more decorations.

"Hailey you knew!?" I asked

"Of course! I'm so happy for you two!" She hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Show us the ring! I mean we've seen it already but let's see it on you!" said Joe, I held out my hand.

"Oh it's so beautiful!" said Hailey

"I know, I picked it out." said Sal

Sal picked this out!? Oh boy now that Q knows what happened I don't think he will appreciate him picking out my engagement ring.

"Congrats Hun." Murray gave me a kiss and a hug

"IT'S PARTY TIME!" screamed Joe turning up the music

Q grabbed my hand and led me to a corner.

"They're leaving around 10, so after that it's going to be us time." He kissed my forehead

"I can't wait." I smiled and walked away a little, I lifted up my dress a little showing a bit of my butt, I was wearing a thong.

"Don't tease! I hate when you tease me." I winked at him.

I went over to the guys who were drinking wine except Joe. I took a glass myself and started partying. I just wished my parents knew I was getting married, how happy they would've been. I didn't want to think about that right now so I just took another shot. The party did end around 10 and there was only 2 drunk people in the room and that was Sal and Murr.

"I can't believe that they would seriously get drunk tonight!" said Q

"They just wanted to celebrate." I said, I looked at Sal who was passed out on the couch.

"I can drive James back home since I drove him here." said Joe

"Maybe let Sal rest here, it's going to be hell carrying him all the way to the car, no offense." said Hailey

"Is that ok?" I turned to Q

"Yeah he's my pal."

I expected a different answer but I guess tomorrow would be his chance to talk to him. I just hoped no one kills anyone.

"Alright well it's was a great night! Congrats you too! I'm off." said Hailey gives us both a hug, Joe did the same as he dragged Murr away.

"Get ready for bed babe, I'll get Sal some blankets." he kissed my forehead and went to the closet.

I grabbed my bags and looked through them and pulled out my white tank top and black tight shorts. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and change. I was really tired and I felt kinda tipsy. I put my hair in a bun and went into the room and layed down on the bed. I heard a bunch of moaning and light being turned off, then Q came in the room.

"Hey sorry, Sal woke up a little but he went back to sleep."

"Oh good."

Q went into the bathroom too and changed into his pjs, which was only his boxers.

"Remember the last time when we were all alone at the cabin. You remember what we did?" said Q as he crawled on top of me.

"How could I forget?" I smiled

"Want to do that once more?"

"But we're not alone."

"Sal's too drunk to care right now."

He grabbed my shorts and pulled them down before I could answer. He started to kiss me started from my neck down, he quickly got undressed and helped me do the same. It got steamy real fast.