Chapter 14.

I went downstairs and saw Jeffery sitting watching some soap operas. Oh Jeffery! As I entered though my perfume must've set me off since he turned around and wowed at me.

"Oh my goodness, you look gorgeous." He said

"Aw thank you, you look so nice!" I smiled

"It's actually very old, I didn't even know I fit into this."

"Oh well it looks great."

"Thank you. Where are we going tonight?"

"Some restaurant in town. I forgot the name since it's hard to pronounce. Brian knows though."

"Is he ready?"

"Not even close, we started at the same time and I finished before him." I laughed

"He's got a long mane, trust me if I had that much hair on my head I would braid it in tiny braids every chance I got."

I started laughing and coughing at the same time, Cooper came in to see if I was okay. I gave him a little pet! He would soon be a big brother. I stared at the clock and saw it was almost 7. I then glanced out the window and saw the most beautiful handsome guy ever walking out of his house.

"Jeffery he's coming!" I said, I squatted down and pet Cooper and then grabbed my bag.

"Isn't he going to be suspicious if he sees us standing by the door all ready?"

"Uhm... Act natural then! But a normal natural not natural that you see on those tv shows." I laughed

Suddenly the door bell rang and I jumped at the noise. Even though I knew he was coming. I quickly walked over and opened it. To my surprise it wasn't Q. It was Hailey, I glanced back over to Q's house and I saw that he went back in to grab something then came back out.

"Hey Hailey, I thought you were meeting us there.."

"I am, I just wanted to see you before and wow you look fabulous!" she said

"Oh thank you."

I sent Hailey quickly on her way before Q even noticed her, he then finally came up to the door and rang the bell. This time I knew it was him. I slowly opened it and smiled.

"Oh my god...." He said with his jaw hanging down to the floor

"Come on, don't let any flys in there." I laughed

"I'm...I'm sorry but... I didn't know the queen lived here."

"Stop it. The queen is old." I laughed

"I didn't mean it like that, like you're so royal the way you look... Like I..Uhm..." He continued to stuttered which I found so hilarious

"Brian it's ok. Thank you." I smiled

I playfully hit him and laughed. Even after a long time together I felt like we were inseparable and we still had that spark.

"I don't know about you but I'm hungry and you two can flirt all you want in the car." said Jeffery walking outside to Q's car.

"Uhm.. He's right we should go." I laughed and locked the door, he grabbed my arm and led me to the car.

"My lady." He opened the door and I sat down, he then went around and got in the drivers seat.

As we arrived to the restaurant, it was already getting pretty dark out, the Stars were beautifully shining and the moon was huge! It was honestly the perfect night. We walked into the restaurant, hand in hand with Jeffery following us. We had rented out the little dining room in the back for a more relaxed and private feel. As we entered and were greeted by the workers, we saw that basically everyone was there.... Before us. We were greeted by Q's parents first.

"Great to see you again Mr. And Mrs. Quinn." I said hugging them

"You know that name will soon be yours." said Mrs. Quinn

"And I cannot wait until that day." I smiled

We sat down on the huge long table, Q sat next to me with Murr on the other side of him and Hailey was on the other side of me. Everyone else sat across or at the heads of the table.

"Hey Uhm so when are we going to tell them?" I whispered in his ear

"After we get our food and wine." he whispered back

"Alright I've got to know why are we all here unexpectedly for dinner?" Asked Joe sipping on his iced tea

"We just wanted to have a nice dinner with all our friends and family." Q said

"That's so sweet honey!" said Mrs. Quinn

"Wait.. Are we going to discuss wedding details?" asked Hailey, oh god here comes all the guessing games and excitement.

"Don't worry that time will come." I said

The waiter came back and handed us steak, mashed potatoes which I don't think was a good idea since Joe will probably start his Scoopski Potatoes thing again, we had some salmon, and rice, beans, and pasta. The deserts would come later. The wine and water arrived and I started sweating.

"I think we will all need more than one stomach to actually enjoy this food." laughed Mr.Quinn

"Zoey you okay?" asked Murr, everyone glanced at me

"I'm good, it's just hot in here."

"How? You've got practically nothing on." laughed Joe

I noticed Sal was kinda quiet this whole time, I'm even surprised he showed up after his whole argument with Q and wanting us to have some space. I'm so glad he did though, someone must've convinced him to come.

Suddenly my mind drifted to Q who immediately stood up with his wine glass and cleared his throat. Everyone shifted and started to stare at him. Shit this was happening.

"Can I have your attention please." He said, I got up the courage and stood up alongside him, he smiled softly at me and continued.

"Zoey and I have actually called you all here for a specific reason..."

I looked back at everyone's faces, Mr. Quinn was looking at him with a blank face, Mrs. Quinn was smiling happily, Joe was smiling like he was drunk even though that was highly unlikely, Murr was giggling at heaven knows what, Jeffery was staring at us with a "I know what this is already haha" expression which made me sorta laugh. Hailey was sitting there just staring, and Sal... Well Sal was looking all over the place, sadly. My mood went down a bit but I knew I had to be happy right now and help Brian with the speech. He nudged me which meant I was to share the news.

"I'm... Well... We..." I started to say

"We're preganant!" I managed to blurt out.

After I said it, my shoulders relaxed and I wasn't so nervous anymore because everybody's faces lit up. I was just so glad this night wasn't going to be bad at all.