Chapter 4.

I was staring at Q's butt while he started to make pancakes. It was a very nice and firm butt and I only knew that because I stood up and grabbed it.

"Not before breakfast babe." He said

"Sorry I just am really hungry and those buns were calling me." He turned around and laughed.

"Zoey, can I actually ask you something? It's kind of like a personal thing." He grabbed the pancakes and put them on plates and sat down.

"Sure." I grabbed a seat and started eating.

"How do you deal with both of your parents being...gone?" he asked, I was kind of confused with his question.

"Oh... Uh it's really hard actually. I cry myself to sleep about it all the time but I can't do anything about it, I can't bring them back so I move on."

"Aw I only ask because you haven't spoken about them in so long and I really admire how you're so strong about this."

"Thanks." I looked down and sighed. I miss them so much.

"Have you ever thought about having kids?" he asked

"Wait...what?" I didn't expect that to come out of his mouth at all.

"I have." He said

"One step at a time babe. But yes I have too."

"I want them only after marriage though. I don't want to get married to someone because of the kid."

"Yeah me too. But with us I don't mind, because no matter what I'll always love you." I smiled and put my dish in the sink.

"Why are you asking me all these random questions?" I asked

"I've just never got a chance to ask you before."

"I'm a little frightened and turned on right now." I blushed and started to walk away

"Wanna get out of here?" he asked grabbing my hand

"And go where?" I laughed

"I mean get out of the kitchen and into the bedroom." He picked me up and carried me facing him, to the bedroom.

"Zoey Quinn..." He started to say before I interrupted him.

"Stop right there, it's perfect." I smiled and began to unbutton his pants

"Mrs.Quinn what are you doing?" He laughed taking off my shirt

"Just going to give you the best time of your life."

"How come I feel like we're on our honeymoon?" He asked

"Because every day when we are together is the best day. Both fun and sexual." I laughed

We stopped after awhile and washed the dishes together, I then packed my bags and left them in the back seat, I noticed that all the decoration were still up and it was a mess.

"Brian.. What do we do about all the mess?" I asked pointing to the stuff on the floor.

"Just leave it, we'll eventually clean it up."

"Maybe we can get the guys to come back and clean it all up." I laughed and grabbed his bags and took them to the car

"You can't wait to leave can you?"

"I just wanna see Cooper, I don't mind staying longer actually but I do need more of my stuff."

"Mhm you just hate me." He started fake crying

"Stop it!" I ran up to him and tried to pull away his hands from his face but he was too strong.

"You don't wanna spend more time with me here."

"Q! Stop it or I'll cry." He uncovered his eyes and I quickly kissed him.

"Hey! You liar." I said, he laughed and put his arm around me and walked to the car.

"Here my lady." He opened up the side door for me and helped me in.

"My prince." I smiled as he sat in the drivers seat.

We drove all the way back to our house's. Its weird not living together, maybe that's something we need to figure out. But who's house would we live in? After all I did move in not that long ago. Maybe 4-5 years ago but it was my parents house and I feel bad selling it. Q wouldn't want to sell his house he probably lived there longer than I have in my house.

The ride home he kept trying to grab my hand as he always does, I don't know what's with him and his grabbing of hands while driving but we will die if it continues. I laughed it off and decided hey we would be married soon and I would deal with it a lot so I grabbed it. He almost stopped the car because he got surprised.

"So here we are." He said. I signed.

"It's weird living in two separate homes while being engaged, don't ya think?" I asked

"Yeah we've never discussed moving in together before."

"Yeah but to who's house?"

"Why don't we just buy a new one?"

"I don't know... I have memories in this house... Let's just unpack for right now and discuss this when we have time."

"You're right." He pulled into his driveway and let go of my hand.

I got out of the car and grabbed my stuff, Q set his on his door step and ran over to me. He took a bag and walked me over to my house.

"Wait Zoey..." He said

"Yeah?" I turned around looking at him in his eyes

"I just wanted one more look at you before I went home."

"Aw baby." I leaned in and kissed him.

I then unlocked my door and went in waving bye to him as he walked away. It's tough whenever he walks away, I can't wait for that day where he comes in and stays.