sᴀɴᴢᴜ || ᵈᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵃ

I'm ashamed😭 I've never written something dark like this before. Please someone help.

This chapter is dedicated to @butteflyxx94. I'm deeply sorry if I dedicated this chapter for you. I know I'm shitty for dedicating this chapter for you but I'm really sorry😭 I just wanted to thank you for your support. Please don't kill me.

TW: Manipulation, blood, gore, abuse and drugs, degrading

"Enough please-ahh!" you screamed in pain when he gripped your hair harhly before throwing you to the wall.

You whimpered in pain and back away from the devil that imprisoned you inside his large mansion.

"Please.... stop." you cried.

He crouched down infront of you and raised you by your chin. He was looking at you blankly as he tilted his head to the side.

A loud slap echoed the halls as your head faced to the side after receiving a hard slap on your cheek.

"Don't you cry, hm?" he wiped your tears while you were speechless.

He gripped your hair from behind and leaned his face near yours. "Don't you forget it was you fault.... am I right?" he gave you a sweet smile.

"It was your fault I became this way right? You cheated on me with some asshole. It's all your fault, my dear." he cupped your cheeks.

You couldn't see anything but madness in his eyes. You were scared of him, yet you can't even leave him for your own sake. If you do...you really might just die. You were afraid of dying.

"Yes... it's.... my fault..." you replied in a monotone.

"Good, you know I'm just doing this because I love you and you made me angry. Please, forgive me." he hugged you tightly to the point it was getting too hard to breath.

"I-...can't-" you tried to push him away but he was too strong.

"I-... can't.... breath-" you gasped for air when he suddenly let you go and pushed you away so hard that your head hit the vase stand behind.

Your vision clouded black and it felt like the world was spinning. A tear fell from your eye as you lost your consciousness.

-

You woke up in the same position and your head was aching, you stood up wincing in pain and walked towards your room with the walls supporting you.