ᴄʜɪғᴜʏᴜ || ʷⁱⁿᵗᵉʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

“I'm hungry,” Baji blurted out after he and Chifuyu beat up the thugs Chifuyu was fighting

He was just roaming then he encountered Chifuyu in a fight so him being the freak he wa— ahem, being the good senpai and captain he was helped his buddy of course.

That's how they ended up in the streets, cold and hungry. Their faces and other parts of their body are aching as well seeing how they got ganged up by fifty or more men.

“Keisukeee! Keisuke, is that you?!”

Baji halted from his steps looking at the girl across the street. It was his sister, in other words it was you.

“Jesus, you look battered right now. Where have you been trying to pick a fight?” you asked concern laced your tone, as you eyes scanned your brother's figure until your eyes dropped into the unfamiliar blonde male beside Baji.

Chifuyu who was startled by your stare looked away trying hard not to get noticed by how loud and hard his heart was pounding right not.

He heard a lot about Baji's sister but never really met her. But their comments about her weren't wrong but they weren't right either.

To Chifuyu atleast.

In his eyes, Baji's sister looked like a goddess that descended on earth and he couldn't help but be blinded by her beauty and her gentle tone that sounded like it was lulling him to sleep.

“Wait, are you guys feeling okay? Are you hungry? Let's go in the apartment. I will treat your wounds.”

Chifuyu snapped out of his daydream and followed behind the siblings silently because he felt like if he would open his mouth he would utter nonsensical stuffs.

“Please come in and make yourself at home. I will get the first aid kit.”

“Chifuyu, you okay man? You're silent.” Baji nudged his side making him shook his head.

“Yep. I'm fine, Baji-san.”

“Have you guys eaten yet? I can cook for you. Mom would usually leave food in here...” you mumbled placing down the kit in the table before marching back to the kitchen rummaging through your cabinets.

“Here you go, your favorite, Keisuke— and you are?” you looked at the blonde beside your brother.

Chifuyu was started before he cleared his throat. “Uh, Matsuno Chifuyu. Baji-san's friend.”

You smiled widely. “Nice to meet you, Matsuno-kun! I'm y/n, Baji's sister older by two years!”

You offered him your hand and you can see he was hesitant to take it before he shyly shook your hand.

“N-nice to meet you.” he mumbled.

“Let me treat your wounds first before you eat okay?” you opened the kit and started to tend to Baji's wound first and when he was finished he stood up going to his room saying he had an assignment to finish.